Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.6.2

[DE]Rebecca

OH FOR PETE'S SAKE!!  (The same Pete that Rebecca speaks of occasionally during streams... yes, that Pete)

I posted from the wrong account above ---

But yeah..

Wooo!!  Such buffs for Atlas, So strong!!!!!  :-)

Nice fixes, and THANK YOU -- the prisma daedelus thing on Ash prime... I didn't want to report it because I hate complaining about cosmetic things... but it was like holding a sneeze in.  I am free again, thank you!!!!!!

You are a moderator, you can easly remove it and replace it with your main account and nobody would notice a difference.

I found a HUGE bug! If I use Transient Fortitude, the energy drain of the 4th skill is increased dramaticaly. Please check that bug, because the Chroma and the Equinox is useless with that!

https://youtu.be/2A6LdLHbCqM

Actually just to clear things up for you-- as of 17.5 duration was changed a bit, so it effects certain abilities like efficiency would.  

The only abilities this effects are abilities that are Toggleable and drain energy over time (IE. Peacemaker, Absorb, Spectral Scream, World on Fire, Etc...) 

Transient Fortitude is doing this to your toggleable / power drain over time abilities because it has negative duration on it.  However, this also works the other way around for the same type of abilities.  (IE. Positive Duration will make your power drain slower on these type of abilties!)

Try offsetting that negative duration with a Prime Continuity if you have one, or Continuity + Constituion to get your drain back to a tolerable pace.

Note:  Positive and Negative duration will not act as "efficiency" for abilities that are a "one time power cost"  

People sometimes think that this new duration change will also affect skills like Limbo's Cataclysm because it is toggleable- which is not the case.

======

I hope that all of this made sense! :-)

Mag nerf?! What? When? D: I main Mag and I don't remember any nerfs. Is there a planned nerf in the works and I just didn't get the memo?

Sorry for the confusion, I was referring to the Greedy Pull nerf.  For what it's worth I actually supported it - Mag is my dedicated Corpus killer so I use her often and prefer focusing on Shield Polarize so I was quite annoyed to see people farming Corpus defense with a Mesa and a Mag and complaining that I was using shield polarize instead of just being a pullbot.  Like I'm supposed to ignore the fact that MY anti-shield ability is about 50x better than Peacemaker against Corpus?  But that was like 2 months ago so ancient history, right?

As to the Atlas changes, I would like to propose one thing:

Let us summon 4 Tectonics walls at a time, similar to how Frost can make up to 4 globes, and destroy/roll each of them independently by aiming at the specific wall we want to roll.  This would make it FAR more useful as a genuine defensive power rather than something that has meh-ish utility right now.

I mean I like Tectonics, but this would make it about 10x better while still being balanced.

Sorry for the confusion, I was referring to the Greedy Pull nerf.  For what it's worth I actually supported it - Mag is my dedicated Corpus killer so I use her often and prefer focusing on Shield Polarize so I was quite annoyed to see people farming Corpus defense with a Mesa and a Mag and complaining that I was using shield polarize instead of just being a pullbot.  Like I'm supposed to ignore the fact that MY anti-shield ability is about 50x better than Peacemaker against Corpus?  But that was like 2 months ago so ancient history, right?

Ah, right. I don't consider the Greedy Pull nerf to be a Mag nerf, per se, since it only affected an optional augment. I was also in favor of the GP nerf - I was geting pretty tired of everyone expecting me to waste a mod slot on that overrated augment, and then expecting me to do absolutely nothing other than stand there pulling loot. :| How about no.

sorry, some stupid question first, warframe apps will always automatically update itself on the first launch, is it correct? then recently as I'm postng this, seems like something wrong happen whenever I try to upgrade mods, anyone experiencing same thing? thanks

greetings

Please Change the Health and Shields Of lOKI PRIME please Cause When i got the Loki prime I noticed that Only he has a 25% change in Power SO PLEASE Change This Please Give him A Great Buff Not only Me All MY FRIENDS HAVE the same problem With Loki prime HE needs a BUFF Please Do it !!!!

Oh, my... And I just discovered how completely and utterly useless Nyx is now.

All it takes is one guy with a Hek who decides to be "helpful" and add to the absorb damage, and *POOF!*

ALL HER ENERGY IS INSTANTLY GONE!

I think DE went a bit overboard with the nerf/change there.

I am worried that Nyx is not the only broken frame right now either...

DE, do you guys ever even test your "fixes" and "changes" before pushing them live?

DE, do you guys ever even test your "fixes" and "changes" before pushing them live?

It's just like DE's imagination of players performance ends at ~2500dps at most.

Considering Hek has mere 100kDPS burst and 40k sustained, yeah...

Simple explanation is that Warframe is not balanced about endgame players (because quite frankly, such players are broken OP, and balancing the game around such power level would seriously hamper the performance of any newcomer, if not making it impossible to progress).

I mean, let's take some completely average gun without a potato and halfranked mods, like any mid-end player would use.

Using Karak, with 4/10 Serration, 2/5 Split Chamber and 2x 2/5 elementals (Infected Clip+Stormbringer in this case) resulted in a gun with mere 1542DPS burst and 866DPS sustained, which is about 5x more than this gun can do by default...

Edited by Mofixil

Hotfix 17.6.2

Conclave Changes

• The Snipetron weapon series is now available in PvP.
  • Added Bullet Jump Speed to the Conclave Arsenal upgrade screen.
  • Adjusted Bullet Jump speeds for all Warframes in PvP.
  • Increased animation speed of Ash’s teleport in PvP.
  • Ash’s Shurikens now do Puncture damage in PvP.
  • Reduced the bonus of Bullet Jump Mods in PvP.
  • Increased the damage of Frost’s Freeze in PvP.
  • Increased the damage of Excalibur’s Slash Dash in PvP.
  • Increased the range of Rhino’s Charge in Pvp.

Atlas Changes & Fixes

• Atlas’ Landslide now has improved damage scaling based on the Mods of your Melee weapons.
  • Atlas’ Rumblers health is now affected by Health and Shield Mods.
  • Atlas’ Rumblers armor is now affected by Armor and Strength Mods.
  • Atlas’ Rumblers base armor has been increased to 500.
  • Atlas’ Landslide proc chance and crit multiplier have been increased.
  • Atlas’ Tectonics health is now affected by Atlas’ armor rating. Tectonics starts invulnerable and absorbs any damage for a certain period, just like Frost's Snowglobe.
  • Fixed Atlas’ Tectonics boulder not doing damage to enemies when cast by Clients.
  • Fixed Atlas’ Tectonics boulder not dragging ragdolled enemies with it while rolling.
  • Fixed Atlas’ Tectonics boulder not hitting ragdolled enemies once launched.

Changes

• Audio FX on Atlas’ Petrify have been tweaked.
  • Missions that have Archwing portions will now have an Archwing icon on their Mission nodes.
  • Made adjustments to help improve minimap navigation markers.
  • Made some improvements to Ember’s Ability audio FX.
  • Reduced the effectiveness of crowd control abilities against Phorid.

Fixes

• Fixed the Prisma Daedalus Shoulder Armor sitting incorrectly on Ash Prime.
  • Fixed some incorrect audio FX on headshots, kills and gore.
  • Fixed the J-3 Golem appearing in the Simulacrum.
  • Fixed the Master Thief Mod not unlocking lockers in secret rooms.
  • Fixed the Clem Noggle not being available on the market.
  • Fixed the Day of the Dead Imperator Skin not showing an appropriate description in the Market. WOOOOOOO SPOOKY GHOST LEAK
  • Fixed players seeing no subtitles at the end of the A Man of Few Words Quest when talking to Darvo.

Please fix where mesa's peacemaker when turn off still have the ring showing in the screen even though Peacemaker is not in used

It's just like DE's imagination of players performance ends at ~2500dps at most.

Considering Hek has mere 100kDPS burst and 40k sustained, yeah...

Simple explanation is that Warframe is not balanced about endgame players (because quite frankly, such players are broken OP, and balancing the game around such power level would seriously hamper the performance of any newcomer, if not making it impossible to progress).

I mean, let's take some completely average gun without a potato and halfranked mods, like any mid-end player would use.

Using Karak, with 4/10 Serration, 2/5 Split Chamber and 2x 2/5 elementals (Infected Clip+Stormbringer in this case) resulted in a gun with mere 1542DPS burst and 866DPS sustained, which is about 5x more than this gun can do by default...

That is the problem. The difference between the endgame players and beginners is gigantic, and the devs just don't know how to balance the content and seem to fail at quality control. This tends to result in hilariously broken weapons and abilities, and completely broken frames because they won't take into account how their changes will affect every frame or weapon.

A complete overhaul of enemy scaling is the only thing to even begin to address the issue.

Right now Loki has best "chaos" ability (Irradiating Disarm) while Nyx, who is supposed to be THE psionic warframe has a mediocre version of Irradiating Disarm.

Edited by SoanoS

i belive you forgot to include something in there and by something i mean the bluprint for the normal Glaive now being an Alert Reward...whats it gona take to stop you from torturing the Glaive family :(

The normal Glaive blueprint has always been an alert reward for as long as I can remember, its not just become an alert reward.

So much archwings for nothing...  its bugged as hell and with a drop rate of parts that has made a week useless...

Killing enemies with melee (especially Gox) in Salacia Neptune sometimes make the camera stand to close to the warframe. Enemies sometimes get stuck inside structures leaving the wave unfinished and leaving no other option than abort mision (especially anoying on wave 15 onwards). If the player hosting leave the mission, when the host changes, no enemies come to battle leaving again, no other option than abort... And the reward parts for that mision (and others) in rotation C are so many and in a bad rate that has made a entire week of farming the blade of Kaszas a complete waste of time. 

My expectations on archwings are plummeting...

ruoi52P.jpg

Master Thief in action. Thanks for the effort, I guess. xD

It isn't a bad idea. Lockers that you failed to unlock could just turn off. Yet those are still broken beyond imagination. For now, black ones just joined the pool of insanity. Black ones can be open or closed. Green can be open or closed. Red can be open or closed. @(*()$ lottery!