Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warhammer 40,000

Culexus

Call me a heretic, but the Grineer galleons are what I always imagined Imperial ships to be like.

Also, the grineer remind me of $&*&*#(%& space marines.

Hence, my black and yellow (Iron Warriors) rhino, and my black, purple and yellow (Emperor's Children) Excalibur.

Oh, and there's also the Death Guard Trinity..

Huge WH40K fan here - the minis, fiction, PC games, everything!

Chaos Space Marines 4 lyf, Thousand Sons and Emperor's Children traitor legions reporting in. I like to color my warframes with their color schemes. :D

Listening to this album while rolling my dice for the next attack...

boltthrowerrealmofchaos.jpg

For in the eye of terror, power of chaos wait
To bring mankind's destruction, they come to seal your fate

Epic.

Edited by Tulzscha

Tau because we may have crap melee but you stay in the LOS for more than 3 seconds you are probably already dead or about to be. Also the warframes remind me of battlesuits in a weird kind of way. Have not played in a few years or so though. This thread makes me want to go find my stuff again though.

I personally never played the WH40k table-top games.  I only played the Dawn of War series.

But I could easily read the WH40k section of the Lexicanum for hours.  I especially loved reading the extreme details behind how a Space Marine is created.

ummm, well I obviously wasn't as well acquainted with this series as I thought... I have played dark crusade and dawn of war 2 and am considering getting space marine. Now ye people speak of codexs and armies and board games? I have little idea what you speak of... I mean I want to know more but I don't even know where to start...

ummm, well I obviously wasn't as well acquainted with this series as I thought... I have played dark crusade and dawn of war 2 and am considering getting space marine. Now ye people speak of codexs and armies and board games? I have little idea what you speak of... I mean I want to know more but I don't even know where to start...

that depends my friend do you want to wage insanely large battles with more rules? or smaller yet a bit easier to manage?

Um, after looking at gamesworkshop's site I have one thing to say.

ARE YOU ALL FREAKIN' RICH

I was expecting something reasonable like 15-25 dollars for like 10 basic guys and maybe 50 for a starter pack, but it was DOUBLE!

I would love to get into this but I don't have 500-1,000 dollars to use on a table top game, guys I'm sorry :'( .