The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lokis Switch Teleport Bug

SoraYuuki

so here is the problem...whenever i used switch teleport...it almost always become incomplete...example 1: the enemy did not witch places with me, i teleported behind/beside the enemy (like ash teleport ability) (this usually happens when i used it when i jumps), example 2:we did not teleport at all. example 3: the enemy teleported to me...how can i fixed this? oh i think whenever i used it on an ally it works fine...and i havent used switch teleport at normal mission...i just got loki and been farming bp in the void...

Are you experiencing these issues when playing Solo, or only when you're with other players?

Whilst you're here, it might be good for me to mention that Switch Teleport still isn't switching the decoy. It just stays there as you teleport to it.

EDIT: I think that's what the OP means. You teleport to the enemy but it doesn't switch the target. The Decoy or enemy just stays there rather than switching with where you were.

Edited by XxCurtennoxX

i have noticed this too its inconsistent and seems to be most common when the area directly behind your target is unavailable.it works perfectly 90% of the time when i pull an ally out mid bullet jump. (yes i do it to allies frequently because stupid people do stupid things particularly in raids.

vaub what are you doing get on the pad

no im vaub i need to run around to place bastille

-switch teleports- stay boy SIT

-

-

-

-

-

loki why are you hugging the core?

loki your going to run it into the lighting get away from the core

-switch teleports loki to a pad-

-

-

-

-

-

nova you have massive range take a pad to open the door

no nova needs be mid

-switch teleports to pad- nova needs to what needs to be done

switch teleport is like a water bottle you should spray it at bad players early and spray it often.

given its spray bottle effect it needs to be fixed to remain consistently effective. i dont like wasting my time to place myself next to a loki that is pushing the core i want to get that loki to a more tactical position not put us both in a bad spot.

Edited by Pridesfury

• 2 weeks later...