Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Watched Unfriended...

noveltyhero

Last night I watched Unfriended and I must say the movie was quite thrilling. Not the next big blockbuster but it is not as bad as it looked in the trailers and for me anyway it was an exciting film to watch.

So if anybody else is thinking of watching this, I recommend you watch it with headphones on your computer, the entire movie happens on a computer so it will be more interesting and engaging that way.

What did you guys think of it?

I actually didn't enjoy it either, if I remember correctly, I didn't even finish it.

Never been a fan of the "left behind footage" film types or whatever you'd call it.

I hate those films too, I think it is "found footage" or some bs like that, really cliche.

However for me the movie didn't feel like that but more of a "this is happening right now" and whilst it wasn't scary it was certainly interesting. It felt like the movie is trying to say to the masses that even behind your keyboard you can/will be accountable to what you say and do and that whatever happens online will more likely than not influence your real world as well. That is what I got from it though, either way I am happy it was better than other trash released in the past 8 years (paranormal, the devil, the visit etc. etc.).  Babadook was also an interesting one, not scary but interesting.