Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need Incentives!

DualityDalton

When you get to such a high mastery-rank, you start to wonder: "why am I still playing this?". Basically, after you get all the cool gear and characters, what other reason is there to play? Conclave kinda sucks (no offense DE) and has small maps and team sizes, PvE is VERY repetitive and gets old fast, Archwing takes too long, and farming gets boring. I mean, I love Warframe, but I'm starting to lose interest because I've already done almost everything there is to do. What can I look forward to? We need more incentives to play DE. (I know you guys are hard at work though)

Well, I've just maxed out everything available to me (stupid Lato Prime and Braton Vandal) so I'm just under 5k short of MR21.

Try finding the Warframe and weapons you like the most, and making them the best you possibly can. I'm trying to do that with Atlas and the Jat Kittag, but I have no idea how to build him properly.

Edit: Oh right, I still need to do raids. Silly me.

Edited by LoopStricken

I have to admit i find myself in the same spot.

All the new, and big additions have quickly become non-interesting for me, everything that was made to "escape" the regular play, to diversify ended up not being attractive nor motivating to do.

I am ignoring: kubrows, archwing, raids, and so many other stuff that I dont even remember that does exist.

Seems that since 2014, when the game had a huge boom, and thousands of new players entered, the dev's changed their way of thinking because they saw how popular and how big their game got, and since then the game lost its way.

Edited by 7grims

I have tried all the weapons I wanted, the ones I haven't tried are junk. If PvE wasn't so repetitive Warframe would be much more interesting. At the moment, Warframe is just farming to me now. Play a T4 Defense for 30 waves, Survival for 40 minutes, and yet you get nothing but ducats out of it. Plus, once you buy Prime Access (I bought Trin's recently) you get enough platinum to buy everything you want. Basically, if Warframe wasn't the same every time I played, it'd be more fun. That's what keeps me playing games like Halo, Garry's Mod, Minecraft, etc. Another idea would be to balance Warframe's PvP sooo much, it'd become an E-Sport.

Have you done a raid with me yet? Or the clan for that matter...

I keep running into randomly, it's weird.

Raids are something that really only a well organized group can attempt. I'd like to know what there is to bring the casual or small-time or even solo player back after 2000+ hours of gaming beyond the next content dump...

Seems that since 2014, when the game had a huge boom, and thousands of new players entered, the dev's changed their way of thinking because they saw how popular and how big their game got, and since then the game lost its way.

Sorry but I think thats totally wrong. More players came because the game got better - and DE has done well refining it since the end of 2014.

You may not like where it's going - but to imply that what we have now has somehow lost its way compared to the awful mess this game was in 2013 is ridiculous.