Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happens If You Summon A Moderator Though Topic Title?

Monsterwithin

1) We prefer, if there is need to contact us, to do so through Private Messages, or, if applicable, the Report Center.

2) Depending on the content, locks, Q&A's, the works. Maybe nothing, as topics are a dime and a dozen to actually find.

3) My magic lamp is hidden away, Indiana Jones style. I wish you luck.

4) I'm not particular on blood money, and I'm not exactly sure what my blood type is.

1) We prefer, if there is need to contact us, to do so through Private Messages, or, if applicable, the Report Center.

2) Depending on the content, locks, Q&A's, the works. Maybe nothing, as topics are a dime and a dozen to actually find.

4) I'm not particular on blood money, and I'm not exactly sure what my blood type is.

Saw this coming from this specific moderator due to this recent update to the Kavasa Prime Collar on the Wiki showing that he was online and active on Warframe related websites.

I am a future-predicting super sleuth.

Edited by TheStag

Thank you Devoid.

You have solved the meaning of life.

From my years of experience in these savage forum lands. I bring the moderatus.

When presented with asshatery a moderatus will bear it's teeth and throw a lock at you.

Showing your discontent with a moderatus, another moderatus will appear. Annoyed, this moderatus drags behind it; a lock, and a stone scripture know as "the rules". However it's not all doom and gloom.

For the most part the moderatus in these lands is a docile fun loving creature. When a moderatus finds shenanigans that don't break the guidlines it'll usualy join in on the fun.