Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi~

-Kitty

I'm Larren, 23, from the UK, and just started playing a few days ago. Currently getting dragged through content by friends, so am still slightly confused by everything, but loving everything so far (who doesn't want to be a robot space ninja pirate princess?). 

Nice to meet you all. (: What's the one thing you wish someone had told you when you started playing?

Welcome to warframe Larren if you friends can't help you out when you need some help feel free to hit me up ingame or on the forums.

What's the one thing you wish someone had told you when you started playing?

Hmm that they warned of the addiction of fashionframe.

Welcome to warframe and the forums.

Probably the suggestion of focusing upgrading mods like Serration and Vitality to be able to take damage and deal damage would be what I'd have wanted back then. Also getting my hands on Barrel Diffusion/Split Chamber to boost more damage out would've been a nice suggestion back then.

Other than that, if you ever have any questions about the game or your friends aren't up for playing, feel free to send me a message and I'll see what I can do:)

I'm Larren, 23, from the UK, and just started playing a few days ago. Currently getting dragged through content by friends, so am still slightly confused by everything, but loving everything so far (who doesn't want to be a robot space ninja pirate princess?).

Nice to meet you all. (: What's the one thing you wish someone had told you when you started playing?

Welcome to warframe hope you enjoy your stay :)

One thing I wish someone told me: My life would taken over by this game xD

Edited by (PS4)TheTinkster

Hi, I wish someone told me not to spend 50 plat on all the resources, and on orikin catalysts.