Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Sab Missions

(XBOX)TG Bootneck

Question

13 answers to this question

Shoot them on their back, easy to kill sisters, also try change your current weapon build.... Puncture will be needed. And ALWAYS corrosion!

Did you not see what he said before your post?

That's what I was doing but nothing happens

It's been going on for some time now it went from them not dropping the key to sprag with God mode

It's a bug so you may want to contact support to help you with that

Don't feel bad. I've run into this problem as well.

Was running ODSab to scan one of my last Kuria that spawns there. Killed off one the sisters and the second one wouldn't die nor would her health drop. Sat there for a good 15mins pumping ammo into her and nothing changed. Ended up just quitting the mission. :/

On a separate occasion, running another Sab, after killing off both sisters neither one of them dropped the key so, I was stuck and had to abort.

Both I would consider bugs (I submitted both). I do want to ask, by chance were you running solo? Both times I had an issue I was solo. Haven't experienced either problems running with a squad.

Don't feel bad. I've run into this problem as well.

Was running ODSab to scan one of my last Kuria that spawns there. Killed off one the sisters and the second one wouldn't die nor would her health drop. Sat there for a good 15mins pumping ammo into her and nothing changed. Ended up just quitting the mission. :/

On a separate occasion, running another Sab, after killing off both sisters neither one of them dropped the key so, I was stuck and had to abort.

Both I would consider bugs (I submitted both). I do want to ask, by chance were you running solo? Both times I had an issue I was solo. Haven't experienced either problems running with a squad.

now you say that I do run a lot of missions solo and I was doing that solo as well but I have had the same problem when doing it with my son and he has been able to kill her while I have not been able to inflict any damage on here at all.

On her

now you say that I do run a lot of missions solo and I was doing that solo as well but I have had the same problem when doing it with my son and he has been able to kill her while I have not been able to inflict any damage on here at all.

On her

Hmm could be a host thing maybe? When you were playing with your son were you hosting? If you were try having your son host and see if it happens.

I'm curious now. Lol. Never gave it much thought till now.

Hey guys jus looking abit of info I've not been able to finish any void sab missions cause sprag will not die I've jus put 3k of ammo into her and she still laughing in my face anyone else getting this ?.

It's an irritating bug that happens at random and causes you to lose your Void key (if playing on solo). We have it on the PC as well and there's at least six different bug report threads about it. But apparently we need even more then that because DE doesn't seem to have noticed any of them.