Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Cartoons Do You Watch Now?

izzatuw

Cartoon Network had its Golden Era, which more or less officially ended when they released that giant crossover movie

What movie?

And you can say that to all channels nowadays.

Nick hasn't really released anything noteworthy in forever, GF is the only decent show Disney has going for them.

I'm kinda tired of cartoons trying to smuggle adult humor or deeper meaning in childish stories after Adventure Time turned to sheit after season 2...

I stick to edgy series like: Rick and Morty, Venture Brothers, Metalocalypse, Superjail

From your picks I can guess you will love: Pig Goat Banana Cricket or classics like Rocco's Modern Life

How long before the obligatory "MLP" response that causes an uproar?

Speaking of which, what -IS- the WF community's response? Personally I don't mind them, they don't cause any harm.

If you mean about MLP I think they sarcastically hate it but don't mind it much.

My Little Pony

Regular Show, sometimes.

Anime counts? if yes, then Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters (yeah, I know, it's 2015 >.> ), SHIMONETA TO IU GAINEN GA SONZAI SHINAI, and DB Super.

How long before the obligatory "MLP" response that causes an uproar?

hahahahaha

And Teen Titans Go.

Fite me.

I actually like it...

Although it went way different from the other TT...

I don't religiously watch these shows though, asides from GF. Even so I watch it casually.

My Little Pony

Regular Show, sometimes.

Anime counts? if yes, then Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters (yeah, I know, it's 2015 >.> ), SHIMONETA TO IU GAINEN GA SONZAI SHINAI, and DB Super.

hahahahaha

Shimoneta is ecchi!!!