Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Several Weapon Skin Ideas.

LordOfScrugging

well i was thinking why not have more skins? we have 2 skins for the scindo, one for fragor and one for duel zoren.

why not have a skin for the glaive where it turns it into a tenno-styled windmill shuriken that could say increase travel speed at expense of one less ricochet or less damage.

maybe a kunai skin that changes it to a different kind of design, maybe ninja stars or another type of knife that gives more damage in exchange for  slightly slower fire rate. 

we could possibly have some skins for the new scythes that could have a more familiar design, like give it longer reach in exchange for slower swing speed

for the paris maybe a crossbow kinda design that could possibly have an arrow drawn and it stays drawn til shot like an actual crossbow and increased damage in exchange for a much slower reload speed

for gorgon you could probably get away with a minigun kind of appearance. maybe increase damage and ammo capacity in exchange for much lowered accuracy

these are just ideas off the top of my head. if you can think of more ideas then post, if you dont like them explain why, these seem pretty reasonable to me. not like im saying "make a skin that increases ammo damage and everything and the only penalty is you cant change colors huehueheu durrr"

1) Tenno-styled windmill shuriken. Pfft, sorry can't help it. Maybe an axe skin while we're at it

2) Should be Sillettos, I think that's how you spell it, or ... hmm... can't think of one other than knives.

3) 'I AM THE GRIM REAPER' is the description for the scythe.

4) Nice a crossbow. The stat change should be the opposite as crossbow's reload faster at the cost of lower damage. And maybe a 3 clip magazine?

5) That would be hilarious if it's given to a small warframe. Don't forget damage reduction in return faster rate of fire.

1) Tenno-styled windmill shuriken. Pfft, sorry can't help it. Maybe an axe skin while we're at it

2) Should be Sillettos, I think that's how you spell it, or ... hmm... can't think of one other than knives.

3) 'I AM THE GRIM REAPER' is the description for the scythe.

4) Nice a crossbow. The stat change should be the opposite as crossbow's reload faster at the cost of lower damage. And maybe a 3 clip magazine?

5) That would be hilarious if it's given to a small warframe. Don't forget damage reduction in return faster rate of fire.

1) it would be the only kind of weapon that could be used as a skin really, a weapon that is easily concealed and pretty much functions the same

2) there are alot of different styles of throwing knives which is what i intended. like the same pretty much just a different look, maybe longer, wider, just something to change the visual along with the boost and penalty

3) some people like bigger scythes, im not talking about huge over-the-top anime kind of scythes, but the scythes currently ingame are more like kama

4) im thinking the slower reload cause you gotta pull a bolt out, put it in its spot, @#&$ it back and lock it in place and such

5) it would be funny but i think raising its fire rate anymore along with fire rate mods that could be added would just be rediculous

Actually, crossbows do MORE damage and reload SLOWER than a bow - of course that scales in the opposite direction if you have a really puny xbow or even a repeater-xbow like the chinese Zhugenu.

Weaponskins, alright. The axedagger designs make me vomit though.

If they make a skin (mesh and texture) for an existing gun, they could just as well introduce it as a new weapon and BAM -> New game content.

However I am all in for a new skin that adds an bonus like Warframe helmets.

The Braton is in dire need of a new skin, especially as it is looking exactly the same as his little brother the mk-1

Edited by Kasamoto