Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cape, Lobster Tail, Cloth Physics

Bouldershoulder

I feel like I'm being mocked by this thing..

Not only have designers made it twice larger (despite the numerous complaints about precisely this piece of her armor), but cloth physics on it's own part adds another piece of bacon to the sandwich.

Sorry, "Phelba", for using this pic, it shows precisely what I feel about this tail.

4128eefce3c41e048a5adbf5012013b7.png

Edited by Bouldershoulder

I really hate that thing. Firstly, it's hideous and gigantic. And if that's not bad enough, it has physics attached to it that make it look like it's made out of jell-o instead of metal plates sliding around under each other like how it should based on it's obviously constructed. They should have just given her a soft, flat laying skirt in the back like she has on her sides. They could have made it layered so it still kept some of that idea, but without looking ridiculous and causing clipping problems because it sticks out a mile from her butt. It would have both looked better and dealt with the problem.

No one seems to like the regular Trinity Lobster tail. I don't see how making it bigger and totally ridiculous was even considered...

Edited by Ceryk