Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lords Of The Fallen Complete Edition Announced

TheErebus.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/lords-of-the-fallen-complete-edition-release-date-/1100-6431461/

So yes, the mediocre Dark Souls clone has a "complete edition" coming out this month for about $30. 

It features all of the DLC including a new labyrinth mode which:

"Takes players to the a locked away realm and a long-forgotten maze. Puzzles, secrets, and "frightful terrors" await for players."

They also have Lords of the Fallen 2 being released next year, hopefully it wont be like the first game.

Yeah, the game was definitively unfinished in the end. It had a lot of potential, but it ended up mediocre due to lack of refinement in my opinion.

It's the one game I refuse to finish, and I'm the kinda guy who has to finish a game (otherwise I feel guilty). 

It may have been not the best game ever, but it's nice to have an alternative that isn't as annoyingly hard as dark souls.

Hopefully the sequel is better.

--

I actually find it far more annoying than Dark Souls. The bosses are fun and actually quite exciting, but the regular enemies are just absolutely horrible.

697526156baacc2a.jpg
Edited by Shifted

It may have been not the best game ever, but it's nice to have an alternative that isn't as annoyingly hard as dark souls.

Hopefully the sequel is better.

I actually find it far more annoying than Dark Souls. The bosses are fun and actually quite exciting, but the regular enemies are just absolutely horrible.

Huh.

Then I can see why you had some trouble.

The part that made me give up, was the door you had to shoot with the magic gun.

I never used the magic gun, because I was full melee and I dislike looking at walkthroughs.

So imagine how pissed I got when I realized I had to use the weapon that I have no interest in using to continue on with the game while the game never told me how to use it (or I may have just missed it telling me)

So imagine how pissed I got when I realized I had to use the weapon that I have no interest in using to continue on with the game while the game never told me how to use it (or I may have just missed it telling me)

The gauntlet? Who knows. You have a pointless grenade launcher on it, a pointless shotgun and a pointless rocket. Or something along those lines.

I don't even think it's explained from a lore point of a view, it's just ''Hey look at this thingy on the ground, mine now''.