Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Better Melee Weapon

robocrafthuy

Question

Hey guy,im a fan of polearms weapon and i have try almost everyweapon in the polearms section, but now i stop at using Tonbo that lead to the real question:

Im looking for a better weapon than Tonbo;

Im looking for good target range melee weapon(multi-target),Using viral element.Not a fan of Dual or Heavy or Throw

So thank you for reading this post and forgive me if i make any mistake(still noob here) and if u guy can help me that would be great

13 answers to this question

Not a fan of heavy? Missing out in the beast that is Jat kittag. Reach and berserk are enough to get and keep it moving fast so forget true steel, toss in organ shatter, your strongest impact mod (primed or event only, the 90% are worthless), 2x 90% elementals, pressure point and you got an extra slot for another mod. Thing rips apart T4.

Pole arms do have a good stance and tonbo was actually a really fun weapon to use in pursuit for high mastery rank. At last though I did not keep it because I have three pole arm weapons in my inventory I like. Which is the king of pole arms Orthos prime (has that excellent range you speak of), Bo prime( because it just looks so nice), and serro( because I loved and still do the status chances it gave me.)

Those are the three I kept and do highly recommend. However, you should try them all out because you never know you might like one over the other. Also, on a side note try the tipedo it's freaking awesome as well just again fell into the same category as the tonbo.

Edited by (PS4)crankonacranky