Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relay Game: Corpus V. Grineer Pvp (Play As Them, Most Used Warframe Assassinates You Etc.)

Genji

Allowing us to play as randomly generated humanoid enemy units, that are fully scanned or scanned x# of times from the codex.

Their mobility would need some changes & scanning event enemies would make for better chances to spawn in as them. 

Grineer v. Corpus PvP would have the usual modes, along with:

Invasion style, Solar Rail & Colony tilesets

Special objectives (i.e. Deception / Spy)

Random objectives that you act on or prevent (free prisoner, capture prisoner, mobile defense)

Unleash the infestation in the enemy's base

Open a void portal to have the corrupted attack opponents' base

RNG chance of being sought out & killed by YOUR most used Warframe. (rewards or complications, depending on the outcome) 

RNG locker/crate items unlock chance to play as scanned Eximus or faction bosses for 60 seconds.

Sargas Ruk & The Sargent would be the ones yelling at you to win & do objectives.

Enemy unit abilities would have cool-down conditions & use limits vs energy, I imagine the special abilities would look something like this:

Corpus: Scrambus

Abilities:

1. Grenade

2. Energy Shield

3. Anti Moa

4. Attack Drone

Grineer: Hellion

Abilities:

1. Grenade

2. Jet Jump/ Hover

3. Arc Trap

4. Hellion Barrage

I would expand further but this is the jist of what I'd think would be a cool addition to the relay. 

If the corpus or Grineer where not AI controlled then they wouldn't be waves of fodder. Tenno would die a alot lol. You would pretty much be a warframe with out the movement skills and abilities. A massive group of Player controlled Heavy Gunners... Rip Tenno Rip.