Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equilibrium

(PSN)turtletheblack

Greetings fellow Tenno,

I come with a request...

I have recently created a game called Equilibrium and I would really appreciate it if my shield brothers and sisters would take the time to try it out. The game is posted on Gamejolt and I will post a link to it at the end of this post. Thank you all and I hope you enjoy the game if you decide to play it. I could really use all kinds of feedback, positive and negative. Thank you all and have a great day.

http://gamejolt.com/games/equilibrium/85817

(Make sure you click on EquilibriumX)

Main thing I am having an issue with is that the character icon is a bit big. I get a small window that I can't resize so it covers the enemies. Also there is no "confirm overwrite" that comes up that is making me a bit paranoid(but I bet that is just me). Aside from that I will need to continue playing.

Thanks for the feedback. In regards to the character icon, this is a visual a visual glitch we (I) am working on fixing and it will be patched soon so just bear with me. As far as a confirm overwrite, that's something I'd have to send a message to my programmers for but I will definitely look in to it. Thanks again for the feedback and I hope you're enjoying the game!

You humble me with your kind words. I am really sorry about the picture glitch. I am currently working on that now that I'm home but it could be a little bit before I can get it fixed due to college applications and and eagle project and midterms and blah blah. But I will keep you all updated as I progress. Thanks for playing guys!

You humble me with your kind words. I am really sorry about the picture glitch. I am currently working on that now that I'm home but it could be a little bit before I can get it fixed due to college applications and and eagle project and midterms and blah blah. But I will keep you all updated as I progress. Thanks for playing guys!

No prob, bob. Take your time. Developing isn't as simple as 123.

Hey guys, a few quick notes.

1. I received a message saying there was a glitch where equipping armour would crash the game. Please let me know if you have this error.

2. I'm currently looking for a logo designer and  a graphic designer as well as an editor for my Youtube channel. If you know anyone or are someone who could fill any of these positions please let me know.

3. The armours will be updated this weekend!

4. I fixed a bug with Sonata's 3rd possible cutscene.

5. The visual glitch with the picture is currently a work in progress. Will be updating on this constantly.

6. How is everything so far? Feedback is welcome. 

I hope you guys are enjoying the game so far. Let us know how we can improve.

Have a nice day!

Hey guys, a few quick notes.

1. I received a message saying there was a glitch where equipping armour would crash the game. Please let me know if you have this error.

2. I'm currently looking for a logo designer and  a graphic designer as well as an editor for my Youtube channel. If you know anyone or are someone who could fill any of these positions please let me know.

3. The armours will be updated this weekend!

4. I fixed a bug with Sonata's 3rd possible cutscene.

5. The visual glitch with the picture is currently a work in progress. Will be updating on this constantly.

6. How is everything so far? Feedback is welcome. 

I hope you guys are enjoying the game so far. Let us know how we can improve.

Have a nice day!

Only time I crashed was when I tried to equip the first sword available from the equip option in the weapon shop.

Only time I crashed was when I tried to equip the first sword available from the equip option in the weapon shop.

Ok so I've got good news and bad news.

The good news is I figured out what's causing the crashes. 

The bad news is, in order to fix these crashes. I'll have to go into my code and delete somethings which is unfortunate because it might detract from the overall experience of the game. I will make these changes and have my testers let me know what they think.

Ok so I've got good news and bad news.

The good news is I figured out what's causing the crashes. 

The bad news is, in order to fix these crashes. I'll have to go into my code and delete somethings which is unfortunate because it might detract from the overall experience of the game. I will make these changes and have my testers let me know what they think.

The problem has been solved.

Hello everyone!

Great news!
Equilibrium has almost reached 50 plays and 300 views!
This is a significant increase in attention and in plays since the first demo was release. The dev team and I couldn’t be happier with the positive responses we’ve been getting in regards to the game and we will continue to work hard so you can have the best possible experience.
Contiune you tell your friends and spread the word about us so we can reach these milestones.

Have a great day!

Turtle

Hey, Just wanted to check in and see how everything's going. We finally got our website up and running and there will be a patch for Equilibrium coming out later today. If you guys have any comments or concerns let me know either here or on the Gamejolt page. Also, be sure to check out Amphibious Productions new website. Links will be provided below.

http://amphibiouspros.wix.com/pros

Gamejolt Page;

http://gamejolt.com/games/equilibrium/85817

For those of you who were waiting for the new update to come out, I give you my sincerest apologies. Due to some recent developments regarding Equilibrium, I will need a bit more time before I can get the update out. There will be quite a few changes made to the GUI as well as a few other things which I will post a changelog about after I get the game posted on here. Expect it to come out on the 26th but the 27th will be the latest. Again, my sincerest apologies to all. Continue to be patient, I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Until next time!

Turtle