Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Ultimate For Zephyr?

sLashx189

we all know that zephyr's ultimate is pretty niche when compared to other cc abilities like vortex or miasma, etc... so i thought of a new ultimate for, i call it Sky Entity, still debating on name, so this is what i thought of.....

So here is the idea: Zephyr lets go of her restraints to the ground and becomes one with the air, drains 6 energy a second, affected by efficiency mods, In this for zephyr can fire blasts of air, starts off at 400/600/800/1000 damage, when it hits an enemy there will be a aoe (10/20/30/40 meter  aoe) with a 1 second delay after hitting an enemy that ragdolls enemies with high force and does half the base damage, aoe is affected by range and the damage is affected by strength mods , in this mod she also has a alt fire, her alt fire will create a tornado that home into enemies and not go mindlessly around the place, like it does now, she can create a maximum of 2/4/6/8 tornadoes which there size and speed is dependent on range mods, but at base their speed is 5/6/7/8 meters a second and there size is 12/14/16/18 meters high, also, if you shoot your primary fire at a tornado it will create a huge aoe  that is 5/15/25/35 meters and does 100/200/300/400 damage, she also has a built in turbulence in this mode and cannot be affected by the augment and will have half the range of your actual turbulence ability, her movement speed is always at 50 percent of the base speed of tailwind and when sprinting she will go 25 percent faster, cannot be affected by any mod also while in this mode, you can use tailwind and dive bomb which have double the base damage and dive bomb having double the base aoe, they will also be 50 percent more efficient……. Well this is my idea for a new ultimate for zephyr, what do you guys thing, what should I change, P.S: I focus this as a cc skill and not a damage skill, please leave your thought and comments down below, and give me tips on how to make this skill better and more balanced…..

EDIT: WHEN CREATING A TORNADO, IT WILL COST YOU 15 ENERGY, WITH MAX EFFICIENCY MODS, 7.5, NOTHING BELOW THAT

EDIT 2: ZEPHYR WILL NOT BE GROUNDED WHILE IN THIS MODE, SHE WILL FLY AROUND THE MAP LIKE ARCHWING

:D

EDIT 3: DUE TO BALANCE CONCERNS, WHEN MOVING, THE DRAIN WILL BE 50 PERCENT LESS EFFICIENT, AND WHEN SPRINTING/FLYING AT TOP SPEED, IT WILL DRAIN 100 PERCENT MORE ENERGY FROM YOUR BASE DRAIN

EDIT 4: ARTWORK IN PROGRESS, VERY BAD ARTWORK TO BE HONEST

Edited by lashakanisgod

It is not 4th ability that is problem with Zephyr. Integrate 2nd ability to Tail wind, Boom ability slot free.

actually, tail wind is pretty useful, with the augment for it, it basically allows free finishers, which is fantastic, its really underrated

+1. I also think she can use a new first ability you know? She's a bird. She should be able to fly or float. Like Wukong for example. He can move feely in the air as one of his abilities with drain per second. I think something like that I would like to see Zephyr do. But I like this +1

well yeah that is true, but the first abitlity is probably one of the best travel mechanics in game tbh

Edited by lashakanisgod

actually, tail wind is pretty useful, with the augment for it, it basically allows free finishers, which is fantastic, its really underrated

You understood it all wrong.

We need to get the dive bomb be integrated IN TO Tail Wind. (For example when you aim down pressing 1 will execute dive bomb ability of the tail wind)

You understood it all wrong.

We need to get the dive bomb be integrated IN TO Tail Wind. (For example when you aim down pressing 1 will execute dive bomb ability of the tail wind)

ahhhhh, woops, then yeah that would make perfect sense, that would make it so we can keep that awful 4th ability :/, i just dont like it at all, but that would be smart...

ahhhhh, woops, then yeah that would make perfect sense, that would make it so we can keep that awful 4th ability :/, i just dont like it at all, but that would be smart...

4th ability is not even horrible. Hell it is half minute break ability. Great thing against all factions. Against infested just tap 4 to have pretty much half minute break. Against Grineer and Corpus Turbulence and Tornado. Great time to get people up again.

4th ability is not even horrible. Hell it is half minute break ability. Great thing against all factions. Against infested just tap 4 to have pretty much half minute break. Against Grineer and Corpus Turbulence and Tornado. Great time to get people up again.

well its really just down to personal opinion, i just dont like how it goes mindlessly around after the initial cast....

This, is amazing, you're awesome op

+1

I have to ask though, does Zephyr get to walk freely while firing all these wind attacks. And all the wind attacks affected by weapon mods?

its more of a archwing mechanic making her freely fly around the map like archwing

holy fuk dude i love this idea, +1 from me m8

Basically sounds like air bending...

I approve +1

-Edit-

Creating tornados would need an energy cost like 15 per tornado. A bit on the strong side but would prefer overpowered to underpowered

xD air bending lol