Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Summon Morec0

TheErebus.

How to summon BeeOverlord:

1) Smear honey all over your chosen device's screen while chanting "I want to beelieve"

2)Play and clear Donpachi on your chosen console or PC without losing a single life

3)Right as you do so,  throw a beehive at the screen, smashing it.

4)Play a clip of Nicolas Cage screaming about bees.

5)Right as they pour the bees on the clip, stick your hand in the bee-covered crack of your screen

6)No matter how many bees sting you,  say nothing and calmly pull the hand out, then lick any honey away from it.

7)Using your bee rifle, shoot more bees at the screen

If done correctly, the device and screen will explode in a swarm of bees, which will then take a humanoid shape and act as my vessel.

How to summon MK ULTRA K11

A guide for newcomers!!

Step 1: Step one read about The MK Ultra experiments.

Step 2: Find your least favorite person( preferably an eletist)

Step 3: Invite them into your home

Step 4: Try and recreate the experiments

Step 5: If it doesnt work, make a pentagram out of their blood

Step 6: Tie them up and throw them into the pentagram!!!

Step 7: make sure they stay still!!!

Step 8: Begin the satanic chants!!

Step 9: Light the pentagram on fire!!

10: If all goes well the pentagram will implode and out will come crawling Me!!!!

Disclaimer: MK Ultra K11 is not responsible for any and all murder, homicide, accidentally summoning another demon, suicide and/or failing the ten steps.

Please no warning point :(

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

1) Smear honey all over your chosen device's screen while chanting "I want to beelieve"

2)Play and clear Donpachi on your chosen console or PC without losing a single life

5)Right as they pour the bees on the clip, stick your hand in the bee-covered crack of your screen

6)No matter how many bees sting you,  say nothing and calmly pull the hand out, then lick any honey away from it.

If done correctly, the device and screen will explode in a swarm of bees, which will then take a humanoid shape and act as my vessel.

I couldn't get past step 2)... :/

How to summon SHIR0B0N:

Step 1: You don't.

You don't call SHIR0B0N...

SHIR0B0N calls YOU !!

You sound like that boss from Snake Eater.

• 2 weeks later...

Cellphones!

I only JUST was able to get a cellphone that can take pictures. I don't have one with that kind of access to the internet.

Hey moreco, that sucks.........

Tell me about it. Second time it's happened too. Pisses me off.

I only JUST was able to get a cellphone that can take pictures. I don't have one with that kind of access to the internet.

Alright then, may the knowledge of the Lorewalker guides you....wait isn't that sentence not applying to you.....

Alright then, may the knowledge of the Lorewalker guides you....wait isn't that sentence not applying to you.....

Well, I've found the problem - there seems to be a kink or a bend or something right next to the adapter in the cord, works when I bend it a certain way.

I just don't know how to fix it.

Well, I've found the problem - there seems to be a kink or a bend or something right next to the adapter in the cord, works when I bend it a certain way.

I just don't know how to fix it.

Know any engineer friends that might want to try on a project?