Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Continous Weapon Status...

Gahrzerkire

Listed status=(1-status)^firerate.

It's not that simple.

Also, continuous weapons need a rework, they were kinda broken back in the day, but they are just as broken now.

tell me about it....I have a 194% status chance quanta vandal here >_> 

which is kinda cool :3 

Listed status=(1-status)^firerate.

It's not that simple.

Also, continuous weapons need a rework, they were kinda broken back in the day, but they are just as broken now.

Sure it may not be that simple, but good programing is that simple. Its literally a for loop with an if statement that is controlled by a Boolean, and the math is basic programming. It doesn't need to be nearly as complicated as you think it is. or should be. It can be super simple, and it should be super simple. All I am really saying is that every time the ignis, or any other continuous weapon loses 1 ammo, it should have its status chance rolled. ​

It can still proc only once per second, so adjust mods accordingly.  

How are you all okay with continuous weapons procing once a second?? HOW? They should SHAME the projectile and energy weapons in terms of procs per second, like absolutely obliterate them!

How are you all okay with continuous weapons procing once a second?? HOW? They should SHAME the projectile and energy weapons in terms of procs per second, like absolutely obliterate them!

It's a trade-off, since you can use fire rate mods to increase the effective proc rate of the weapon.  I'm still testing, but damage procs also seem pretty solid on proc builds with continuous weapons.