Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Prime Next?

vrdwrst

Saryn Prime confirmed

And then probably Banshee

No? Trin was the first female frame, and saryn is the second. After that will be male and male, which will likely be nekros and vauban. There are solid theories as to why nekros will be after saryn

And then probably Banshee

The pattern for Prime Warframes (which was finally acknowledged by the devs) has been 2 male -> 2 female -> 2 male

Therefore, Banshee and the other girls won't have a chance for a whole year.

But yes, Saryn is confirmed next.

No? Trin was the first female frame, and saryn is the second. After that will be male and male, which will likely be nekros and vauban. There are solid theories as to why nekros will be after saryn

Duh. I already forgot about Trinity xD So Saryn, two males, and THEN Banshee. I just want Banshee already xD

• 2 months later...

I never noticed that Black and White theme O_Ô
I went " Saryn White then, WHAT ?! But... Poisonous Warframe... in the Light theme ?! WHY ?! °^° "

Then I checked the previous ones. Loki, Ash & co, one would expect to be D4RK BL4CK, are White
Meanwhile Frost, Trini & Co are Black.
I therefor expect Nekros to be White... BECAUSE THEY CAN ! °-°

Does not mean he won't be next after Saryn, Nova was black & so was Volt right after, same for Ember - Rhino ; Loki - Nyx. The only real constant is that in a pair (2 female or male) one is Black, one is White.

Anyway, *goes back to waiting expectantly for her Dear baby Saryn Prime - Love of her life*
Saryn will be White... o_o *Still shocked* ... I know I can change the color but... Saryn... Light theme...

*Anactoria.exe stopped working*