Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Drop Trables

CF_HoneyBadger

I'm necro'ing this because sadly it is still very much a problem. Way too much RNG and having every part stuck in the C rotation is just... ugh. Please DE, give Archwing some attention again, it's been quite a while since any major updates truly furthered it's development. And it really needs the development.

New healer archwing is nearing release, they'll probably touch stuff up again soon

• 1 month later...

My feelings is that overall arch-wings needs one release to be just about them,

We need some more weapons and variations on arch-wings.

We need some more pure-archwing missions and variety.

We need a void mission equivalency to promote a healthy arch-wing goal other than to max out our MR.

We need greater variety of arch-wing mods to allow us to choose better paths with weapons and frames with more synergy and flexibility. 

We need drop tables that better service the players.  Not suggesting that anything be too easy, but just not hair-pullingly difficult either.

Arch-wing compatible companions.  'Nuff said.

Quality of life changes such as making mod drops be at least as visible as affinity drops.  I can spot an affinity drop in space from half a board away, but I'll be forced to waste an entire wave ignoring my teammates while trying to find one PITA mod that won't light up until I'm within 50 feet... IN SPACE!

• 3 months later...