Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Warframe Still Popular On Ps4?

(PSN)MachoSuperKing

Question

14 answers to this question

As of now I can find nodes with players on them out past Saturn. From Mercury to Saturn it's usually well populated, especially with alerts with resources or mods as a reward.

I'd suggest keeping an eye on the Recruitment chat and find yourself a clan that is part of an Alliance. From there you'll have plenty of players looking for others to take on missions or farming runs.

You can also hang out in the Earth Relay and if you're lucky you'll get a Mentor showing up and answering questions or hosting runs.

Warframe's population seems pretty strong on the PS4.

Well, at the beginning there are a ton of players, once you get past planets like Jupiter it becomes a bit less likely that the node you're playing will have anyone else on it. Though I do often start up a mission on my own and have a full squad by the time I'm through with it.

Then there are planets like Sedna and Eris where players rarely go at all save for Dark Sectors or alerts. 

In the end, if you really need something done, join a big clan (preferably a friendly one) or post in the recruiting channel and you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a group for completion. If both of those fail, I've had luck in recruiting other veterans in the Relays on several occasions.

To answer your question, Warframe is still quite popular on PS4.

If the issue is that you are seeing a lot of empty mission nodes, it has nothing to do with the game's population. PC has more players than XBone and PS4 combined and nodes are always dead. The issue is the way the game is currently set up to encourage people to only play in the Void after a certain point. Once the new Star Chart is done, that should change.

Edited by Ceryk

This game is very Popular on PS4. But, because PC gets content 1st, and people don't like waiting months upon months before it releases for consoles, they move to PC. Also, Most vets rather spend their time in the Void, Derelict, or Certain Planet Nodes because it's more rewarding than most.

To be fair...consoles are only one month behind PC, not "months and months".

Warframe is always bringing in new players, but what happens quite often is that people who start the game often find themselves confused with how to make their warframe stronger, stealtheir, tankier, or deadly. if your looking for a clan that helps out new players and sets up challenges for our veteran players like killing level 1000 enemies message me on PSN and I'll get you acquainted with some of our clan members through clan chat.