Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Telltale --> Borderlands. Warframe?

(XBOX)TheMadCash

So I just finish watching the last episode of Telltale's Borderlands & it was so awesome. I prefer watching it as a movie appose to actually playing it. (Don't judge me) Still trying to figured out to what happened to them n the end. But anyway I wonder if DE would ever consider letting TellTale doing one for Warframe. I have no idea what it could be about but TellTale is great with coming up with stories. Would you guys be interested in a TellTale Warframe if it could be possible? At the end of each episode. It could have a random code that you can bring back to warframe. It could range from mods to boosters & such.

I think it'd be possible if it focused on the non-warframes, and only have them as special characters who appear in every episode or so.

Yeah I thought it could focus on the beginning. Before Excal woke up from his cyropod & it can end with him waking up. Since we know what happens from there. Just to get a better understanding on Natah & these Warframe suits.

I think it'd be possible if it focused on the non-warframes, and only have them as special characters who appear in every episode or so.

^

This is the only way to make it work. It'd be nice if it tried to focus on Grineer colonies or Corpus settlements.