Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So My Daily Quest Target Is Anti Moa. Do I Just Scan Random Anti Moas In Any Corpus Mission

Arachne.

Question

9 answers to this question

It's a spawn chance so you have to scan that specific target a specific amount of times. This is different from the other hunt and it also considered part of the daily rep (I think)

Edit: and I mean spawn chance because it won't spawn all the time (may have to do further testing)

Edited by NobleParadox96

Edit: and I mean spawn chance because it won't spawn all the time (may have to do further testing)

these targets should be only bosses (that you have unlocked, that dont require a key or Awing), that way we would always know the b*stard would spawn.

They spawn like the usual syth targets, complete with Simaris' opening "scan for traces of the target" message if there's one in your mission. They work just like normal targets in that you have to find a certain one and scan all its nodes.

Edited by DrFail

It's a specific target that you find in specific missions where that enemy type spawns (ex if it's a grineer guardsmen, you find them on Ceres missions). These targets will usually have a blue outline on them indicating that they need to be scanned as you will here cephalon sumuris saying a dialogue "there the target is, capture it quickly" a full scan of that target at each of the 5 points should give you around 3500 sumaris syndicate points.

Edited by (PS4)The_CIROC_Boy

It's a specific target that you find in specific missions where that enemy type spawns (ex if it's a grineer guardsmen, you find them on Ceres missions). These targets will usually have a blue outline on them indicating that they need to be scanned as you will here cephalon sumuris saying a dialogue "there the target is, capture it quickly" a full scan of that target at each of the 5 points should give you around 3500 sumaris syndicate points.

Maybe it's just an impression, but it seems to me that you have to be way closer to the daily target to get Simaris tell you it's near than with the global targets.

It's a bit annoying as they don't even have a different color when looking with the scanner, you really only notice when very close.