Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crazy Cat Lady Grineer Should Have Flamethrowers And Whips

(PSN)L-B-H-100

Pretty sure the flamethrowers are to deal with infestation- I mean the kavats do eat infested (according to DE on stream- could change). If they do give them a whip, I'd like to see a new grineer whip that isn't a blending machine strapped to a chainsaw motor with a cable.

Pretty sure the flamethrowers are to deal with infestation- I mean the kavats do eat infested (according to DE on stream- could change). If they do give them a whip, I'd like to see a new grineer whip that isn't a blending machine strapped to a chainsaw motor with a cable.

yeah it was never really clear to me. will these enemies be only appearing on infestation missions, or will they also appear on regular missions? they can be exclusive only on infested missions, cause then  we would be battling with them all the time. overall i hope that the whole "Kavats are infested eaters" subject is just backstory lore on how the grineer defend themselves just in case there's an infestation outbreak.

ps: doesn't it feel good now that we can call the creatures "Kavats". i like saying it every time cause it just fits really well.