Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Say Something Honest About Yourself!

(XBOX)MK Ultra K11

I have an addiction of buying shoes and pass it off as a collecting hobby. Lost count after 30 pairs. Or was it 40?

My fabulous running shoes

dyLVlqC.jpg

I have had numerous traumatic experiences with obese folks. I don't hate them, I just hate their lack of will to exercise and improve their health. Kudos to the ones that does try.

While on a bus, an obese man was standing up and holding to the upper rail because all seats were taken. The bus driver hits the brake to avoid a collision and the momentum drove him running and struggling to stay on two feet but ended up sitting on me. Oh Lordy Lordy! I thought both my legs were crushed. (There should be a warning sign on the bus to ban obese folks from standing when the bus is full. - 300 plus lbs. of deadly projectile)

Flying to San Francisco during the holidays, I sat with an obese person. I helped him with his luggage placing it overhead. He accidentally stepped on my Jimmy Choo pump and broke my toe nail, ruined my manicure and tortured me with his life story. The entire time I thought of a thousand ways to assassinate him.

While shopping at Walmart, it was busy and packed and this heavy weight lady in front of me started backing up. There's no place to go because it was crowded with people on my back and sides. She kept backing and backing and I said "Excuse me Ma'am, I'm here at your back, please stop you're going to hit me." Nothing is worse that an obese and deaf woman. I screamed "Stop, bleeping bleep!" I poked and shoved at her then SMACK! We were like bowling pins falling down on the ground. They should have blinkers and truck backing sound.

I was bullied in high school by an obese girl monstrosity. I was shamed so I exacted revenge and ended up being expelled. That's the irony of it all. Obesity will someday kill me.

I always keep a promise. Another long true story below. 

I had a cousin who was injured from a motorcycle accident a few years ago and broke his right femur and ankle and I promised to stay with him for the night because my aunt was working. Coming from school late, I found myself locked out from the hospital because visiting hours were over. I've tried to reason with the receptionist and they won't let me in. I've stayed a few days with him previously and there's a bathroom with a sliding window and across was the parking structure and in between was 4 feet of space separating the building and parking and the chasm if you fall, was 5 stories high. The window was left open. 

With a school backpack, I parkoured and lept to the bathroom window ledge, opened the window and climbed down to the bathroom and into my surprised cousin's room. WOOHOOOO! HOW'S that for a NINJA? Looking back, that was the stupidest thing I've done. What if my school supplies would have fallen?

I have tasted human meat...legally of course.

Please don't eat me, Overlord? I'm all skin and bones. You might want to eat you know the obese people. They may taste like chicken.

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

I'm a girl in a guy's body

Okay. Pardon my ignorance as I don't have any gay friends so I can't relate, Tytl.

Do you have huge feet and like to wear pumps? You may also look good on a wedge or gladiator. Grrarrr, that'll bring the beast to any man.

Okay here's what you need to do to fit into those tight pumps.

Wrap them thoroughly in bandage up to your ankle. Prepare a basin where you can have both feet sink into. Pour vinegar half way.  Mix some basil and garlic then stir. Place your feet in an soak for three hours. 

I guarantee your feet will shrink and slip into your pump. 

I think its a similar process used by headhunters of the amazon and peru to shrink decapitated heads.

Good luck. And congratulations on coming out and being true to yourself. 

Oh by the way, do you shave? 

I have an addiction of buying shoes and pass it off as a collecting hobby. Lost count after 30 pairs. Or was it 40?

My fabulous running shoes

dyLVlqC.jpg

I have had numerous traumatic experiences with obese folks. I don't hate them, I just hate their lack of will to exercise and improve their health. Kudos to the ones that does try.

While on a bus, an obese man was standing up and holding to the upper rail because all seats were taken. The bus driver hits the brake to avoid a collision and the momentum drove him running and struggling to stay on two feet but ended up sitting on me. Oh Lordy Lordy! I thought both my legs were crushed. (There should be a warning sign on the bus to ban obese folks from standing when the bus is full. - 300 plus lbs. of deadly projectile)

Flying to San Francisco during the holidays, I sat with an obese person. I helped him with his luggage placing it overhead. He accidentally stepped on my Jimmy Choo pump and broke my toe nail, ruined my manicure and tortured me with his life story. The entire time I thought of a thousand ways to assassinate him.

While shopping at Walmart, it was busy and packed and this heavy weight lady in front of me started backing up. There's no place to go because it was crowded with people on my back and sides. She kept backing and backing and I said "Excuse me Ma'am, I'm here at your back, please stop you're going to hit me." Nothing is worse that an obese and deaf woman. I screamed "Stop, bleeping bleep!" I poked and shoved at her then SMACK! We were like bowling pins falling down on the ground. They should have blinkers and truck backing sound.

I was bullied in high school by an obese girl monstrosity. I was shamed so I exacted revenge and ended up being expelled. That's the irony of it all. Obesity will someday kill me.

I always keep a promise. Another long true story below. 

I had a cousin who was injured from a motorcycle accident a few years ago and broke his right femur and ankle and I promised to stay with him for the night because my aunt was working. Coming from school late, I found myself locked out from the hospital because visiting hours were over. I've tried to reason with the receptionist and they won't let me in. I've stayed a few days with him previously and there's a bathroom with a sliding window and across was the parking structure and in between was 4 feet of space separating the building and parking and the chasm if you fall, was 5 stories high. The window was left open. 

With a school backpack, I parkoured and lept to the bathroom window ledge, opened the window and climbed down to the bathroom and into my surprised cousin's room. WOOHOOOO! HOW'S that for a NINJA? Looking back, that was the stupidest thing I've done. What if my school supplies would have fallen?

Please don't eat me, Overlord? I'm all skin and bones. You might want to eat you know the obese people. They may taste like chicken.

We live in a society that punishes the innocent.

Okay. Pardon my ignorance as I don't have any gay friends so I can't relate, Tytl.

Do you have huge feet and like to wear pumps? You may also look good on a wedge or gladiator. Grrarrr, that'll bring the beast to any man.

Okay here's what you need to do to fit into those tight pumps.

Wrap them thoroughly in bandage up to your ankle. Prepare a basin where you can have both feet sink into. Pour vinegar half way.  Mix some basil and garlic then stir. Place your feet in an soak for three hours. 

I guarantee your feet will shrink and slip into your pump. 

I think its a similar process used by headhunters of the amazon and peru to shrink decapitated heads.

Good luck. And congratulations on coming out and being true to yourself. 

Oh by the way, do you shave? 

I like women...dude...I'm just not masculine and shift more towards feminine in terms of personality ;~;...  

I like women...dude...I'm just not masculine and shift more towards feminine in terms of personality ;~;...  

Oh! Like Ryan Secrest metro sexual? Thousand pardons as I thought you were a girl from seeing your photo on the selfie page. 

gdoZLod.jpg

I'm tickled being called a dude.

I'm not entirely innocent in the whole matter. I took my brother's nun chucks and just unloaded on super lard muffin Luzveminda, hitting her on the noggin, right breast and multiple hits on her huge belly (or bellies cause it had two folds) and made her cry like a baby. Oh, it felt good at the time. But the moral of my story, violence is never the answer, life can be cruel but we can move on, learn and be a better person. 

Finally someone who agrees with me.

Oh! Like Ryan Secrest metro sexual? Thousand pardons as I thought you were a girl from seeing your photo on the selfie page. 

gdoZLod.jpg

I'm not entirely innocent in the whole matter. I took my brother's nun chucks and just unloaded on super lard muffin Luzveminda, hitting her on the noggin, right breast and multiple hits on her huge belly (or bellies cause it had two folds) and made her cry like a baby. Oh, it felt good at the time. But the moral of my story, violence is never the answer, life can be cruel but we can move on, learn and be a better person.

BS go to the cyberbullying thread. Violence is sometimes the answer. Violence does not equal evil. Violence with good intentions can be used to teach bad people lessons and change their whole way of thinking about things.

gdoZLod.jpg

Also, you have no Idea how wrong you are.

gdoZLod.jpg

The terms and wording you are using are quite...extreme. Let's just take it as I'm a soft person rather than a hard a$$. And that picture was intended to look that way...

Edited by Guest

Finally someone who agrees with me.

BS go to the cyberbullying thread. Violence is sometimes the answer. Violence does not equal evil. Violence with good intentions can be used to teach bad people lessons and change their whole way of thinking about things.

Also, you have no Idea how wrong you are.

I know what I'm talking about and don't you dare call my own experience BS!! I lived thru being a punching bag every day in high school by my bully. I was one of 5 asian in the predominantly latino district. My food and lunch money, school supplies stolen. Laughed at, ridiculed and made to do my bully's homework. I told my parents what was happening and they spoke to teachers and principal. I expressed my desire to move to a different school. You think just because you are boys that your experience is far worst? Girls are meaner and 10 times nastier!

The last straw was when I was subdued and held on a headlock. I screamed, cried and pleaded for her to let me go. And her friends pulled down my pants and panties for every one to see. Boys and girls alike took turn spanking my bare &#!. I was the laughing stock of the entire school.

Yes, I did retaliate. Yes, it felt SO good. Was it the only course of action? I wouldn't know because I took the vengeful route. 

But moving forward, I chose not to let my bad experience define who I am as a person. I chose not to be a bitter person. I chose to forgive my tormentor and in doing so I have peace. 

I know what I'm talking about and don't you dare call my own experience BS!! I lived thru being a punching bag every day in high school by my bully. I was one of 5 asian in the predominantly latino district. My food and lunch money, school supplies stolen. Laughed at, ridiculed and made to do my bully's homework. I told my parents what was happening and they spoke to teachers and principal. I expressed my desire to move to a different school. You think just because you are boys that your experience is far worst? Girls are meaner and 10 times nastier!

The last straw was when I was subdued and held on a headlock. I screamed, cried and pleaded for her to let me go. And her friends pulled down my pants and panties for every one to see. Boys and girls alike took turn spanking my bare !. I was the laughing stock of the entire school.

Yes, I did retaliate. Yes, it felt SO good. Was it the only course of action? I wouldn't know because I took the vengeful route. 

But moving forward, I chose not to let my bad experience define who I am as a person. I chose not to be a bitter person. I chose to forgive my tormentor and in doing so I have peace.

Thats not what I mean. Look at the cyberbullying thread. You'll understand. By the way what was being used against you was violence with bad intentions. READ MY POST thats a HUGE difference. My story is much like yours btw. I have had many bones broken before, multiple at the same time so don't call my experiences and knowledge BS. Also where in the hell did you get Boys being worse than girls from. Neither is true, people are people some girls can be worse than some boys and vice versa.

The last straw was when I was subdued and held on a headlock. I screamed, cried and pleaded for her to let me go. And her friends pulled down my pants and panties for every one to see. Boys and girls alike took turn spanking my bare !. I was the laughing stock of the entire school.

You also don't seem at peace.

Also just so you know I had all of the things that were done to you done to me but much.... much more. Home wasn't any better either. Get your facts straight.

Did your bully learn? If so yes... violence was the answer. If not no it wasn't thats why I wrote the "SOMETIMES"

Minus the last straw part... that is terrible. I was just always blamed for everything always... thats not an exaggeration.

Wait you said you know what you are talking about.... yet you just said you don;t know if violence was the answer.