Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Life Is Strange, Isn't It?

EternalOdyessy

Life itself is strange.

One day, you feel like S#&$, the whole world wants you dead, your luck's beating on your own !..Not that I had this kind of day recently, but we all have it..

The next, you feel the winds of courage and power flowing through you. You feel like you can fly.

But every time you sit down, in a chair, on a tree stump, or even beliving you're sitting on a cloud and just..relax, let time wait for you..you feel a different experience every time.

Whatever your current situations are, you can easilly dismiss them, even if but a moment, and just..think. Rest. Hype yourself up, even.

You've got lives, all of you. Hopes, Dreams, Wishes..don't ever let them die.

Even if you do perish, if you do your absolute best, you WILL break down walls that were thought to be indestructable.

Many times, in history, we as humans are born, with, in the times, what walls we have yet to overcome.

And every day, we break them. We've been breaking them for as long as anyone can remember.

Do you wish for a tail? It could happen.

Do you wish to be a millionaire? It could happen.

Do you wish for world peace? Belive it or not, it could happen.

I don't know what goes on in the lives of everyone around me. I wish I could. It'd be interesting to know the life stories of everyone, how they viewed life.

But, whatever your sitations are, they can change.

Gather your strength. 

Build your willpower.

Defend your determination.

Think, very, very hard about what you want to do.

Do it.

From being a photographer, a doctor, a lawyer, a astronaut, a teacher, a developer, an author, a director..

Aim to be the best damn one you can be. Because you will be.

Edited by EternalOdyessy

Are you in a shower right now?

Nope. I'm relaxing in my chair. Why? Just had some pretty heavy thinking going on.

I'm..in that state of feeling of clarity. 

Decided to jump here, and begin to type. I've haven't been this happy (especially out of the blue) in such a long time..I'm not letting it go to waste.~

Edited by EternalOdyessy

Huh, this is not at all what I expected to see here, but I can't say I am disappointed. It's always nice seeing motivational stuff like this.

Even though it's nothing that I need (at the present time), it renews hope and drive, and it could mean a lot to someone else.

Thanks.

Also, someone just walked by playing a song that says "There is no such thing as impossible." Considering parallels between that and your post, what supreme timing.

Do you wish for a tail? It could happen.

Hope springs eternal, right? One day...

Seriously though, best post I've seen in a while. This usually only comes up in the shower.

Huh, this is not at all what I expected to see here, but I can't say I am disappointed. It's always nice seeing motivational stuff like this.

Even though it's nothing that I need (at the present time), it renews hope and drive, and it could mean a lot to someone else.

Thanks.

Also, someone just walked by playing a song that says "There is no such thing as impossible." Considering parallels between that and your post, what supreme timing.

Hope springs eternal, right? One day...

Seriously though, best post I've seen in a while. This usually only comes up in the shower.

Hm.~

Keep your eyes open around you, it sounds like some good things might be comin' for you!

And, I really wasn't in a shower when I thought about this. I was just sitting here with my monitor turned off. Just..thinking.

You're welcome!