Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Think De Will Ever Fix Floppy Arm Bending With Awkward Weapons Like Contravix Or Opticore

Arachne.

equip opticore, and then sprint with it. watch your left elbow do the floppy dance of broken arms.

then equip a normal gun like soma and sprint. no floppy jelly bones.

im not doing a bug report for this because i have no video software and dont know any for free

Very easy to use, the set up might be a little harder since you kind of need to get the sweet spot on settings (really depends on your hardware). Of course streaming (lower bitrate) and local recording (higher bitrate) is going to have quite a significant difference but there are profiles for it.

All you have to do with OBS is select Warframe as the focus and just press record.

Very easy to use, the set up might be a little harder since you kind of need to get the sweet spot on settings (really depends on your hardware). Of course streaming (lower bitrate) and local recording (higher bitrate) is going to have quite a significant difference but there are profiles for it.

All you have to do with OBS is select Warframe as the focus and just press record.

I'm on the verge of making my video game recordings great with OBS now. My frame rate for the recording is good, but is there a way for me to boost my quality? I'm not quite sure what to do.

Really all about balancing out your bitrate, audio, and downscale. What's your current settings? Default?

There are some neat tricks like letting the x264 handle the bitrate needed to get the quality you want, so it's sort of like a gradient slider for quality and bitrate instead of just bitrate. Again, really depends on how beefy your system is, can give you full details if you want.

Really all about balancing out your bitrate, audio, and downscale. What's your current settings? Default?

There are some neat tricks like letting the x264 handle the bitrate needed to get the quality you want, so it's sort of like a gradient slider for quality and bitrate instead of just bitrate. Again, really depends on how beefy your system is, can give you full details if you want.

I'd like some full details please haha.