Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Tips On Beating Vay Hek?

(PSN)Zashukitsune

Question

It's not even that he's that difficult, his first form is just infinitely annoying.  Between just sticking his head in a wall for twenty minutes, closing his facemask without actually visibly doing so, or just hovering around in a corner of the arena (most likely repeating the first of this list) it seems he's just an endless amount of bugs.  I actually enjoy his terra frame segment, not because I think it's even that great, it's satisfactory at best in my eyes, but just because it means I finally ended the stupid chicken chase.

So yeah, anyone got tips on how to make Bug Hek actually let you kill him?

6 answers to this question

Ugh, it's been so long since I fought him. I distinctly remember we had a method that made each 'stage' essentially one shot; think it might have been Sonar? Cast it enough and it'll eventually cover the face, hit it once with a sniper and you're good to go.

But I don't *really* recall, sorry. Generally minimizing the fight duration will reduce the buggyness :D. 

Also 4x CP.

Slo Nova with max duration to slow him down from flying around, a Soma or Boltor Prime with some forma in them for high damage!

But the idea is that you need a weapon that deals high DPS, to do that you need some serious build..

xYtzqtP.png

ZiHcS8P.png

gg

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

Ha, the morning after I post this I do a solo run with the hek and it took less than five minutes. Along with my hek providing a massive increase in power over soma prime (thank all for your suggestions), I found out he's laughably easy with a good weapon. He doesn't spin nearly as much and largely just stares at you and eliminates your energy, which is annoying at worst. I'd never attempted him solo and it makes him farrrrr less annoying than him trying to lock on to everyone around him at once.