Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Day Vauban Alerts

UltimateNinjaWarrior

I believe when a Vauban part is on alert, it should be on alert for a day, or 24 hours. Why? Vauban is based off the mercy of RNG. Imagine someone's at school, work, or growing wee- I mean green plants and they hear there's a Vauban alert but they can't do it because their gaming device is at their home. Wouldn't it make sense for Vauban to be on alert for 24 hours just to reduce the RNG?

WOULDN'T IT!?

So I guess all alerts should be 24 hours then. So we shoud just have say 3-5 alerts a day and then cycle it again. So for the people that just enjoy doing random alerts have to wait because you want them all to be 24 hours long. OK that sounds fun...... I know you only suggested the boobon one but you start with one then it leads to all..

It took me a few months to get him as well but it is what it is. FYI he has been at davos a few times on XB1 for like 50p. I know why pay for it buit it comes with a tater as well....

+1

Also, helmets. I believe Armistice helmet was on alert a few days back and I wasn't even aware of it. When Mordred went on alert I was literally about to turn off. I stayed up another 5 mins for an Archwing alert. Yeesh.

It was 5am and we were sleeping when mordred came up.

It's the only damn Excalibur Helmet I want, and the only one I don't own.

Vauban helmet alerts seem to occur on weekdays when the US, Canada, and South America are still sleeping, and when Europeans are at work, or some combination thereof.

When I got mine, it was at 7 AM GMT (3 AM my time) on a Tuesday or Wednesday.

Exactly . Im UK based and Vauban alerts are always in the morning whem I'm in work. I've never seen alert over the weekend .

You can buy it in the market or grind just like everyone else. Welcome to F2P.

While I do have Vauban, I'm OK with the grind, the problem here, is there is no grind.

It's pure RNG.

There's no way to simply earn the frame.

With everything in the game, I'm fine with the grind honestly.

That requires an input of time or skill on our part.

The problem is things you simply can not get without being blessed entirely by luck.

Appearance of Vauban parts.

mission rewards that take 100+ attempts to get (i.e. Rift Sigil being the latest one from memory).

even the Fomorian Alerts now, with the last one stating 4 days available, but being completed and going in around 14 hours.

pure RNG parts to even start the mission, as with Atlas and the Pherliac Pod BP.

Login Reward only weapons, such at the Glaive and Gorgon.

It's lazy design, and frustrating as it's something completly out of your control to get.

Each of these are honestly easy fixes.

i.e. 24 hour, or even 12 hour would be less harsh for Vauban Alerts, if limited to Alert Only, a special mission to unlock where you can grind it would be preferable.

You could even make Vauban and other alert / log in only rewards unlockable in the Dojo.

i.e. When you reach X missions based on percentage you're garunteed the mission reward, along the lines of, if it has a 5% chance to drop then at run 20.

A 1% drop, run 100 to get.

This would mean that you have a chance to get it earlier - you could be lucky and get it in 1-3 runs, but if you're unlucky, you have a goal, a point you know you will get it, rather than wasting an entire weekend on dozens, if not hundreds of runs and not getting the reward at all - that's absurd and makes people not even want to try anymore.