Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Find Grineer Manics For Daily Synthesis

Szaeravar

So Simaris gave me manics as my daily target: http://imgur.com/mrUrTny 

I can't find them on any Grineer planet because Simaris doesn't alert me to a synthesis target spawn. Is it possible that I have to trigger a Manic Spawn by setting off alarms? Because that isn't even drawing out regular manics at the moment, or at least the odds are very low. 

I am not sure if these manics can spawn on Ceres. Another Tenno reported that their Ballista daily target replaced the Guardsman community target on Ceres, but I am stuck with the guardsman (and because I have completed every community target, I can't change the guardsman out to anything else).

How can I find this synthesis target? I realize it's optional and there's nothing to be gained I can't get elsewhere, but I want to do this.

This is what happens when you depend 100% on RNG to build your content for you. You get a daily mission to run a 2-4 second duration scan on an enemy who only appears when the battle is already in chaos, only stays corporeal for 1 second at a time unless he's robbing you of control and vanishes midway through scans.

If you can find them at all.

Manics shouldnt be eligible for daily scans. Thats just...kind of dumb. I mean, I like the daily scan idea in theory (it needs better implementation, like an actual mission to go here, scan 2-4 of the entities that WILL BE present on the map) but allowing manics is...bad.