The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Us The Option To Hide The Syandanas?

(PSN)KrakenUnchained

purpose of cosmetics already been defeated when they decided to place arcanes with stats on tbh

+1

The whole reasoning is flawed. I can not hide my Syndanda with my Arcanas, becasue it is a cosmetic item, but I have to use Arcanas on Syndana because...it is a cosmetic item.....

I personally think the Arcane system is flawed. By associating them with Syndanas, in the end, we may end up buying multiple syndanas because we really like the look of a certain few and we want Arcane Versions as well. Installing Arcane's needs to be looked at on the whole, seriously.

By the way, I personally use a maxed Arcane Barrier Bombyx Syndana with my Chroma, along with a maxed Arcane Grace Chroma Helm and that makes a massive difference to the overall power of Chroma, so to hell with anyone saying their useless, because properly used, they're game changers.

I support this.

If arcanes are tied to syndanas (which I dislike, generally), then having a visibility toggle is a good idea.  If arcanes are given slots instead of being tied to cosmetics, then I don't really care about a visibility toggle on syndanas (I just wouldn't wear them).  

Either option solves the problem for me to some degree, though the latter avoids the whole "distilling arcanes off syndanas to move them around" business.

• 1 month later...