Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Some One Help Me With My Pc Problem ?

bad4youLT

Ok I dont really know how to explain this but for some reason I cant install or run games in my local D disk ( hard drive ) ,

however I can install and run games in my local C disk ( hard drive ) , I dindt had this problem before and I dont know how to fix it , any ideas ?

Did you install a newer OS? Is it set to Read Only? See if you can copy any files to it. And off of it.

the thing is , only game dont work or let me install at all , everything els like pictures , music , text files , video etc. works no problem .

And no I havent install any new OS .

Do you still have space in your D drive?

yeah I do like 600+ gb free .

Edited by bad4youLT

sight , I gues I have no choice , propably goung to delete all files and format it , hope it works .

edit : Ok I have like one question can like fuse both C and D into one drive ? I mean when I was instaling OS in this new PC it gave me option to split my hardrive into separite diskss / locations , can I like undo this and have just one directory ?

Edited by bad4youLT

sight , I gues I have no choice , propably goung to delete all files and format it , hope it works .

edit : Ok I have like one question can like fuse both C and D into one drive ? I mean when I was instaling OS in this new PC it gave me option to split my hardrive into separite diskss / locations , can I like undo this and have just one directory ?

If its a single disk yes.

Edit: if your using windows 7, check resource management. You should be able to see if you got 1 harddisk or multiple harddisk.

Edited by 321agemo

Im preaty sure its single HDD 

well you can check by: Control Panel  -> System and Security -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management.

from there, click on "Disk Management" and you should be able to see all your hard disk thats connected to your computer. your screen should look something like this:

computer-management-console.png

if you only have one hard disk and its been split, then the bar at the bottom should only display a single bar across like disk4, instead of seeing both disk 3 and 4.

well you can check by: Control Panel  -> System and Security -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management.

from there, click on "Disk Management" and you should be able to see all your hard disk thats connected to your computer. your screen should look something like this:

computer-management-console.png

if you only have one hard disk and its been split, then the bar at the bottom should only display a single bar across like disk4, instead of seeing both disk 3 and 4.

yeah it is , Disk 0 split in 3 / system reserved / ( D ) / ( C )

edit : ok I just formated my D directory and it seems its fixed I can install games now , well only tried one game yet and it worked .

Edited by bad4youLT