Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Rage, Make It More Flexible

Djego27

It is hopefully the right forum part, since it does apply to weapons only. If not, then a moderator should move it.

Arcane rage gives 20% extra damage to primary weapons on a headshot with a chance that is so low that it doesn't work with your normal headshot weapons like bows and snipers, however it does work quite ok with weapons like shotguns, high fire rate rifles like the prisma grakata or frames that can do multiple headshots with certain abilities at once.

Putting the general use before it is maxed out of the picture(what is more or less zero because of the even lower activation chance, what does need fixing) it is to limited currently. Arcane avenger does affect all weapons and gives more damage on most weapons, a ton more on crit focused weapons while being a always on with tanky frames.

Arcane rage should apply the effect to not only primary but secondary and melee weapons, this is not only because I do melee a lot more currently but because it would make it a lot more universal and usefull outside of just a few builds. Don't get me wrong it is good arcane to pick on that few builds(I invested like 50+ hours and 500p to get the full set in the first place) but it is currently to limited to just this. Haveing secondary and melee also buffed would improve it a lot for people that got it for a specific primary build for every day play as well as people that just look for a damage buffing arcane that also works on a non tanky frame.

Meh while avenger is good it requires use of a bulky frame and even then it can be rather inconsistent. Avenger usually increases burst dps by about 6k while active and rage increases burst dps by about 2k.

I've found rage to be active a lot for me but that's because I use automatic weapons and always aim for the head.

I suppose you could make rage increase dmg on everything but even if they didn't rage is still amazing and acts like an 11th rank on serration when I'm using it.

Edited by (PS4)JiggaJazz