The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Multiplayer: Freezing, Disconnecting, Crashing

PossiblyMG

There have literally been complaints all over the updates from different people regarding the freezing and disconnection/host migration during multiplayer missions. Well, for this update it is happening to me.

GTA V runs fine, CS:GO runs fine, pretty much any really HEAVY game I can run smoothly at 60-80 fps. But since the last update, I can't get into 2-3 multiplayer missions before my fps drop to 0 for 5-10 seconds before 1 of 2 things happen.

1, the game literally crashes. 

2, I get sent back to the multiplayer menu and if I'm hosting everybody gets disconnected. 

Again, for the last year or so I've been playing without encountering this problem. 

Got an Intel Core i3-4130, running with a 3.4 GHz CPU and a 4GB RAM, 64-bit OS.

If you're gonna ask me to send a ticket to the support, at least actually fix it.

Its high time DE needs to fix this.

Its been a week since I have played Warframe properly, out of the fear that the constant freezes and BSoD errors might actually crash my otherwise healthy HDD.

- Freezes in missions, then Host migration. The premonition of this problem is NPC dialogue transmissions without any written text and voice. Think of Lotus trying to say "Ships cryogenic have malfunctioned", but I get a box on the left side without the text and voice, the game then freezes. Given enough time, game returns to normal, host migration occurs(others dc if I am hosting, nothing happens if solo) and then, all the accumulated dialogue are said one after the other.

- Game gives a Black screen instead of the Login screen. I can hear the music. I can hear the sound of hovering my mouse pointer over the Login button, but the screen remains black. 5/10 times this happens.

- Out of the other 5 times when I am able to see the Login screen, about 3 times, he game freezes when I click the Login button. And then, even if it comes back to normal, it doesn't log me in.

And seriously, I did literally every diagnostics possible, from FurMark to Memtest86 to Bootable SeaTools and absolutely nothing came out. It was obvious that everything was right on my side because I am, as of now, playing Battlefield Hardline without any problems. And about 15 days ago, I finished Batman Arkham Knight without any problem.

Having similair problems here. Anywheres from waves 2 all the way to the first rewards screen of sechura, the game will go grey or black then minimize or crash. These problems are merely common on sechura, they also happen elsewhere as well, seemingly at random.

Has been happening since I came back from hiatus, and it's getting to be rediculous.

Edited by BulletsforTeeth

I can't get into 2-3 multiplayer missions before my fps drop to 0 for 5-10 seconds before 1 of 2 things happen.

1, the game literally crashes. 

2, I get sent back to the multiplayer menu and if I'm hosting everybody gets disconnected. 

Is there is any chance you could submit a support ticket along with EE.logs of this occurring it would be very helpful. Logs can tell us what is exactly is happening during these framerate drops and ultimate crash/disconnection.

Your EE.log can be found in C:\Users\YourWindowsAccountName\AppData\Local\Warframe

and a ticket can be created here: http://support.warframe.com

Thanks!