The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prova Prod Is Just A Sword Reskin.

Caernarvon

When were you officially committed? 

Gotta love people who resort to insults. Attack me for defending DE, and when I calmly explain my point in a simple matter, you don't understand and insult me. This is how forums work nowadays. *yawns*

Edited by SoulEchelon

Defending them =/= me having thin skin. And just because they can ignore the insults towards them doesn't mean everyone should insult them.

What insults? Point them out, if you would.

You'll thank us in a few months anyway, when your clan finishes the research and you get the fixed weapons.

Maybe tenno engineers can take a look at all the other clantech weapons ahead of time too, so we don't have to make a thread about each one when it turns out to be broken or extremely weak for the cost.

I cannot upvote this enough.

What insults? Point them out, if you would.

You'll thank us in a few months anyway, when your clan finishes the research and you get the fixed weapons.

I'm in Broframe. We already have the Prova, Ignis, and that toxic one I currently forgot the name of. (Edit: Torid. We've also already funded the next tiers of weapons in all three of the research facilities). Does that foot in your mouth taste good? Looks like it doesn't, but eh - I shouldn't knock it if I haven't tried it. And being condescending and talking down to the devs can be just as insulting as literal words, as you can see by my notable example.

Edited by SoulEchelon

I'm in Broframe. We already have the Prova, Ignis, and that toxic one I currently forgot the name of. (Edit: Torid. We've also already funded the next tiers of weapons in all three of the research facilities). Does that foot in your mouth taste good? Looks like it doesn't, but eh - I shouldn't knock it if I haven't tried it. And being condescending and talking down to the devs can be just as insulting as literal words, as you can see by my notable example.

No, what you're doing is trying to act superior with nothing to show for it but bluster and angry language, and failing quite badly. Our next energy lab research finishes in a day and a half, as does everything else.

You can stand by and defend every terrible decision and choice you like, and we'll continue helping the game improve by not coddling the people you praise and worship. Time to grow up there, sport.

No, what you're doing is trying to act superior with nothing to show for it but bluster and angry language, and failing quite badly. Our next energy lab research finishes in a day and a half, as does everything else.

You can stand by and defend every terrible decision and choice you like, and we'll continue helping the game improve by not coddling the people you praise and worship. Time to grow up there, sport.

And yet you're the one who instantly went on a tirade when someone didn't agree with your way of thinking. Instead of being a little child and talking down to the devs, next time actually give some real input.

It's time you grew up, and learned that even the devs have feelings. You want to truly improve this game? Provide feedback and information. It's as simple as that. Now, you may continue yelling at me if you like. I'm done listening to your cries for attention.

A rather late edit, but I'd like to add that I actually agree that this weapon needs to be reworked.

Edited by SoulEchelon

And yet you're the one who instantly went on a tirade when someone didn't agree with your way of thinking. Instead of being a little child and talking down to the devs, next time actually give some real input.

It's time you grew up, and learned that even the devs have feelings. You want to truly improve this game? Provide feedback and information. It's as simple as that. Now, you may continue yelling at me if you like. I'm done listening to your cries for attention.

A rather late edit, but I'd like to add that I actually agree that this weapon needs to be reworked.

OH. I see now. You think the only way to talk to the devs is through begging-for-attention forum posts where you sing their praises. It makes sense now. We simply don't coddle people when they screw up, it's not healthy and it leads to more screwing up. DE feels it from us when they do, and rightly so; too many simpering fools treat them like holy icons that Shalt Not Be Desecrated rather than people working a job and expecting feeback on a product in beta.

Broframe and warbros (I'm not sure which one, I get messed up sometimes) are full of douches.

Just don't even listen to them.

Because generalizing some people when you apparently can't even tell them apart makes you look so much better.

Because generalizing some people when you apparently can't even tell them apart makes you look so much better.

They have very similar names.

And I'm not generalizing, every time I've seen em' post it's been an insult to someone else or how they're better than someone else because they researching a @(*()$ prod.

They have very similar names.

And I'm not generalizing, every time I've seen em' post it's been an insult to someone else or how they're better than someone else because they researching a @(*()$ prod.

Yes, you are generalizing.

I'm in Broframe, and I'm not condescending. I'd rather everyone have an equal chance at getting the research weapons.

Do not lump everyone in a clan together, just from experiences with a small fraction of their members.

@ SoulEchelon: Please, just let it go. You're giving Broframe a bad name, and I highly doubt Mike would appreciate that.

Anyway, OT: So far, all the research weapons are lackluster. It's sad, really, especially since they cost such a huge amount of resources to construct.

At least DE_Steve has said that they are going to do a balancing pass over the research weapons. And they also have acknowledged the stupidly steep price of constructing the weapons.

Edited by Braken

Prod to smash those Corpus' faces! I really want such a weapon :D BTW why the warframes are using it like a sword? It's just soooo plain weird, even funny, IMO. Anyways, back to the topic, Prova really needs a buff of some sort, but of course that is obvious~

The DE team is aware that some of these weapons desperately needs a buff, and they will solve this real quick~ I have faith in you, DE!

Edit: Accidentally pressed the edit button, oopsie!

Edited by X3Evanescence

Broframe and warbros (I'm not sure which one, I get messed up sometimes) are full of douches.

Just don't even listen to them.

Oh My God. Am i one of those d-words then? I am so sad, * draws circles in the ground *

Never Mind. No offence here, but everyone just, chill. Its a game after all and WE ALL LOVE IT! Admit it, you do right? XD

Edited by X3Evanescence

i've just craft prova, ignis and torid. 3 forma thrown into pure garbage weapons. I am done until they fix it.

Rule N°1 De: Don't release something witch require amazing amount of ressources  if it's not polish.

Nobody give a S#&$ about your E3 presentation. We would like to enjoy our farming time with decent weapons.

Edited by Asla

Like Gorgon...Hek...Boar...Grakata...Aklato...Bronco... and probably many more. Seriously, conspiracy theories are running wild these days...

Which aside from the hek have been at a disadvantage for a while since they've never been especially good and are further outclassed by other good weapons that have polarity slots.