Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Reload, Switch Weapons, Or Fire?

OricSharp

This has happened to me twice now, in consecutive missions; my Boltor and Akbolto will spontaneously stop letting me fire, switch between the two (the weapon readout in the corner lists the change, but the animation does not occur), and reload (both when selecting the opposite weapon and when selecting the right one). Anybody else?

I've heard of this issue coming up in cases where people are using controllers as well (even if they are just plugged in, but not currently being used). Is that the case here? If so, try unplugging it entirely.

This happened to me once before as well, but I cannot recall the exact circumstances that caused this glitch to occur, but I believe it happened to me once, where I was jumping, and I reloaded in midair, and the reload did not complete properly because I was knocked over by an enemy while in a landing roll from the jump or before the roll animation occurred, after a very long jump/fall.

I had this happen to me while I was reloading and tossed out a few Tesla Grenades.

What fixed it for me was the Corrupted I was fighting was nice enough to bash me in the face with the but of his gun which caused a stumble animation. After that everything went back to working properly.

I've heard of this issue coming up in cases where people are using controllers as well (even if they are just plugged in, but not currently being used). Is that the case here? If so, try unplugging it entirely.

Ohh, so thats why it happend to me.

I use keyboard and mouse, but I also have my steering wheel (G27) plugged in for sim racing games.

Alrighty, then I know why it happend (only once thou) so I know til' next time.

Edited by dgpainkiller