Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To All The Wf Traders Out There

InfinitySinX

me: wtb kubrow imprints any good color.

guy1: wts chesa common imprint 60p both.

guy2: I have chesa imprints 50p both.

guy3: Bulky chesa 100p each imprint.

guy3: Me have gray omega chesa 70p both imprints.

guy4: Lotus raska 400p 2 imprints.

guy5: I have some chesa imprints if you want to see them.

guy6: 150p for frost prime set, ok?

guy7: WTS chesa imprints for dota or CS:GO items.

Never happen to me before. That just weird

Reconsider your views towards the community. Youre incredibly delusional if you actually think people who are trying to make a profit keep the market alive.

You dont, at all, youre actually killing it by discouraging players from trading.

The community keeps the market alive. People will always need something and others will always have something they dont and want to sell. One thing that the community doesnt actually need is you driving the prices up and scamming people out of their plat.

I appreciate traders. I really do. Where else would i buy all the stuff that i'm too lazy to farm?

What bothers me is: i can't sell S#&$ myself because i'm way too lazy for sitting in chat spaming same thing over and over again until someone interested will actually notice it.

Damn it, the only way for me to get any profit at all is to offer rare popular things for like 50% of their usual price

Dont do that. 

First step is - learn the avarage price of said rare item.

Second step is monitor the trade chat for how many players are currently selling said part.

Third step is watch for "WTB said rare item" offers.

If there is many players currently selling said part - wait for different time to sell it ( i normaly sell late night as it have fewer traders ).

Then modifiy your "WTS" list and put said item first and split away from the main part as to be easy to spot. Keep looking for WTB. Pm any WTB player and ask for offer. Then its all about a barter. 

Do that for 10 mins every one hour. And i no time you will sell said item as long as you dont try to overprice it whit like 100%.

While the economy based play can be fun it is niche and shouldn't have a wide impact on regular play. The dark sectors and pve node rewards are a good example.

People don't like being put into haggle situation when they clearly don't enjoy it. Current trade is dated. Ineffective at stopping widespread market manipulation (just allows 3rd party websites).

I'd rather have an auction house so control stays in the hands of the developer. People can make quick hassle free trades. And allow trade focused people to do high volume(where the real plat is). Fears of currency devaluation aren't supported by what has happened in other games with rl currency and a ah. And since developer control is established changes can made if it does.