Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Could Not Update Account Information Progress Not Saved

(PSN)LiamRising

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

PC is also having this problem. I saw a PS4 Fourm about changing DNS but im not gonna tampered with my AT&T U-Verse Router (The High End best fastest router AT&T could offer) just for a progress save.

But my progress got saved when I waited it out a bit first attempt it did not update all second attempt did.

Hopefully it can get sorted out on both platforms. Because  as of right now I am looking through google search and only found ps4 user threads having this the most.

Edited by UltimateGrenninja

Same problem here. Finished the Jordas boss mission twice only to get that message both times. I hate to be a whiner but, I refuse to do that mission a 3rd time. Unless I do, every time I log in I'm gonna have to hear that annoying (at this point anyway) dialogue. Maybe if it were possible to do solo I wouldn't be so salty but, finding a group that is actually willing to do the mission takes too long. I wish there were a way to manually save the progress and upload it later in case things like this happen.

Edited by (PS4)Parasyte384080
Spelling errors

this happens at least 1 - 2 times a day

its because of lag-dc-connection problems

If the host is using wifi toaster connection with 180kb connection, you're gonna have a bad time

It's like, WHY CANT I HOST, i have 45mb connection

Instead, the guy who DC's or leaves, is always the host with 180kb -_-

Cause people use Wifi for ps4, the worst wifi i have ever seen, instead of Ethernet Cables

Its all about Ethernet cables, Wifi is horrible

• 1 month later...