Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ways To Improve Archwing

-S--Nightmaric

As in another topic i made on how MUCH i think its wrong locking stuff behind archwing to force us is wrong here's a topic on how to improve archwing

1-Adding More archwings-This is a MUST if DE wants archwing to be a better thing ingame by adding more archwings it increases how much people play it with more archwings you might find one you like and have fun with it for a while <:

2-Faster EXP- Now this one isn't something thats a must but is kinda of needed,Archwing EXP gain is very slow and this is one of the main reasons people hate archwing,its SO slow to level it to max rank 

3-More Archwing weapon-The amount of archwing weapons is lacking to make archwings something a player wanna do and this relates to number 2 since faster EXP=More weapons leveled=fun in archwing with new weapons 

4-Better rewards from missions-So this...is a MUST for increased archwing players,Now with the new Raid everyone using archwing there..but if DE adds unique better rewards to its mission like rare mods(Life strike,Stances,Rare archwing mods)

5-Void Archwing mode-Now this is the least important but it would be nice to have archwing void missions with higher drop rates for rare normal prime parts <: 

6-No more locked behind archwings-As i say in my topic there should be a way to get atlas and limbo and future frames that require archwing from another way :D

BYEEE

More archwing, arch gun, and arch melee mods would be a great start as well. I don't think we necessarily need more archwings just yet, but they would be welcomed. More missions, tilesets, more mission types, these would breathe some life into the fun but repetitive gameplay as well as potentially generate a need for more archwings for various situations/game modes. More weapons would be grand though, but more important in my mind would be the introduction of some sort of downed combat mechanic for archwing. Use of our guns from a stationary position or the introduction of secondaries, or even an onboard emergency wrapon system unique to each archwing would satisfy me, so long as those of us bleeding out can provide some coverfire for the people reviving us. Void missions probably won't happen with the new star chart lurking on the horizon, sadly.

I would love to see more archwing assassinations, with archwing parts dropped from them rather than warframe parts. As a start for this, I would suggest moving Raptor from the surface of Europa (to be replaced with something new) and doing an archwing rework of the Raptor fight while also moving the Elytron parts to this boss rather than the C rotation of an archwing intercept. A crowded C rotation, if memory serves.

Supply caches in the archwing sabotages could be cool as well.

As in another topic i made on how MUCH i think its wrong locking stuff behind archwing to force us is wrong here's a topic on how to improve archwing

1-Adding More archwings-This is a MUST if DE wants archwing to be a better thing ingame by adding more archwings it increases how much people play it with more archwings you might find one you like and have fun with it for a while <:

2-Faster EXP- Now this one isn't something thats a must but is kinda of needed,Archwing EXP gain is very slow and this is one of the main reasons people hate archwing,its SO slow to level it to max rank 

3-More Archwing weapon-The amount of archwing weapons is lacking to make archwings something a player wanna do and this relates to number 2 since faster EXP=More weapons leveled=fun in archwing with new weapons 

4-Better rewards from missions-So this...is a MUST for increased archwing players,Now with the new Raid everyone using archwing there..but if DE adds unique better rewards to its mission like rare mods(Life strike,Stances,Rare archwing mods)

5-Void Archwing mode-Now this is the least important but it would be nice to have archwing void missions with higher drop rates for rare normal prime parts <: 

6-No more locked behind archwings-As i say in my topic there should be a way to get atlas and limbo and future frames that require archwing from another way :D

BYEEE

If you dislike AW now, why is anything on this list going to change it?

1) If you dislike the current three AW's, you're not going to start playing just because there is 3 more. DE is not going to make future AW's be so much more powerful the the current ones that they become obsolete, and everyone's taste in Frames/Archwings is different. You somehow assume DE will make future AW's more to your liking ... but you hate the current three?

2) It's not "slow". Most of the game AW modes have normal amounts of units. It's the main game that allows you to level too fast by throwing hundreds of units at you lemming-like to be mowed down in seconds, that's why we level fast on places like Draco. You've just gotten used to exploiting mechanics.

3) Again, "more" is not "better".

4) Putting bigger carrots in front of you to make you play a game mode you won't play normally only goes so far.

5) Zero Gravity Orokin Towers? Is that even a thing in the Lore? That's stretching things a bit.

6) Not up to you to decide, and anyway, you just stated you want all these improvements to AW, but no longer want it to drop anything that "forces you" to go there. Other then Rare Mods apparently, so you can go farm there at a faster rate then normal.

1) If you dislike the current three AW's, you're not going to start playing just because there is 3 more. DE is not going to make future AW's be so much more powerful the the current ones that they become obsolete, and everyone's taste in Frames/Archwings is different. You somehow assume DE will make future AW's more to your liking ... but you hate the current three?

2) It's not "slow". Most of the game AW modes have normal amounts of units. It's the main game that allows you to level too fast by throwing hundreds of units at you lemming-like to be mowed down in seconds, that's why we level fast on places like Draco. You've just gotten used to exploiting mechanics.

4) Putting bigger carrots in front of you to make you play a game mode you won't play normally only goes so far.

5) Zero Gravity Orokin Towers? Is that even a thing in the Lore? That's stretching things a bit.

6) Not up to you to decide, and anyway, you just stated you want all these improvements to AW, but no longer want it to drop anything that "forces you" to go there. Other then Rare Mods apparently, so you can go farm there at a faster rate then normal.

well its my opinion...am i gonna get hate again? /: wow

I already made a seperate topic, but

7) Unclog the Archwing Drop Tables, especially Caelus Rot C.

Getting a specific Archwing part is even more painful than getting a particular Prime part in the Void. Doubly so because you can't go "eff it I guess I'll just trade for it".

BYEEE

1. Archwing is still relatively new. Give them some time.

2. Yes.

3. Archwing is still relatively new. Give them some time.

4. Rather than this, I'd prefer more Archwing nodes on the star map so that the drop tables weren't so diluted.

5. Archwing is still relatively new. Give them some time.

6. I don't mind the current setup. Farming Atlas was the most fun bit of new content in a long while.

I level equipment by stealth killing everything in Pantheon, Mercury, (using Loki with Hushed Invisibility) which is probably one of the most efficient places to do so solo. Otherwise, I run Eris Exterminate or Hive (using Nova), which is much slower, but is still significantly faster than anything solo in Archwing.

Melee weapons in Archwing aren't too bad to level due to their mechanics and the rate at which they can earn kills, but it is horrendously painful to level Archwing primaries (and the new Shield Dargyn mechanics aren't helping)..

Are you seriously complaining that Warframe isn't grindy enough?

Remember that you can cook one forma each and every single day. If you spend forma as you earn it, then you need to level one item each and every single day. Levelling items from 0 to 30 should not take long for experienced players. It should be fast and painless, because you are expected to do it dozens or even hundreds of times over your warframe career.

The problem with Warframe is not that missions like Draco and Triton are too rewarding. The problem with Warframe is that so many other missions are so completely worthless.