Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day Of The Dead Skin

Instinction

The DotD skin is not showing properly when in the arsenal on the Dragon Nikana.

It will show the colors on the handle, but the length of the sheath displays white.

Also on the Marelok, the primary color colors the entirety of the marelok with one color, whilst the rest only colors the details of the skull and such. Not sure if this was intended but it doesn't really seem right. With the DotD skin on my Marelok is just a single colored glob with a few different colored swirls on it.

Adding to the Marelok, the primary color doesn't take right. I no artist, but I'd say the applied colors are wayyyyyy too satturated, and they take away all form of texture.

The Galantine DotD skin also has the same primary color issue as the Marelok skin.

The Ack&Brunt skin is fantastic, love it.

My final scrutiny would be the DotD design on the smaller weapons such as the Marelok are way too small. You can barely see them in the arsenal, let alone in game. I would suggest enlarging the design features and fitting the more spaciuosly to the larger open spaces on the weapon.

Oh. Well that's new.

The attachment color options have actually been around for a long time now. You can even change the sheath colors of the base Nikana skins, it's not limited to purchased ones. Always see what the attachment options change, you'll find some cool stuff.