Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Assassination Mission Update

Xiusa

Assassination missions now include a mini-boss with its own arena. You must eliminate the mini-boss before proceeding. You have the opportunity to dispatch them without being detected. Each mini-boss has a different way to stealthily dispatch them from stealth finishers to crushing them with debris. Eliminating them with stealth grants you triple affinity for the kill but failing to be stealthy will negate the ability to eliminate them with stealth. After defeating the mini-boss the level will continue as normal until you reach the boss room.

Boss fights will proceed without any changes. However, upon defeating a boss they will unlock a room within the tile that holds treasure. If it is your first time discovering that treasure type per boss fight, you are given additional rewards.

TREASURE TYPES:

Node Resource: x3000 of common resource, x500 of uncommon resource, x2 of rare resource. Resources depend on node. If multiple resource types exist on that node, you will get one of them chosen at random. If there are no types of a certain resource exist on that node, you will get a different resource type at the value it occurs in for the resource reward.

Additional reward of a 1-day Resource Drop Chance Booster.

Orokin: x3 Random Void keys with a guaranteed T3/T4, 1 Forma blueprint, and 1 Argon Crystal.

Additional reward of 1 Forma.

Weapon: 1 Random blueprint of a weapon related to the faction, 1 random rare primary mod, 1 random rare secondary mod, 1 random rare melee mod. Mods cannot be Syndicate, Nightmare, or Elemental Status mods.

Additional reward of 1 Orokin Catalyst.

Special Resource: x3000 Cryotic, x250 Oxium, x2 Tellurium.

Additional reward of a 1-day Resource Booster.

Credits: x50000 credits.

Additional reward of x25000 credits.

Warframe: 1 random rare Warframe mod, 5 random uncommon Warframe mods, 10 random common Warframe mods. Mods cannot be Aura, Nightmare, or Augment mods.

Additional reward of 1 Orokin Reactor.

I like this idea! Makes people have more things to do on an assasination mission and rewards those who don't rush them.

The treasure room idea is kinda cool too, but I'd rather limit the treasure to the node resource type only. The other seem to ease the game too much. And remove that booster or let it be exclusive for first find only. That's how I like it more :)

That combined and we are close to assasination 2.0!

Also:

mrJlDAf.png

I like this idea! Makes people have more things to do on an assasination mission and rewards those who don't rush them.

The treasure room idea is kinda cool too, but I'd rather limit the treasure to the node resource type only. The other seem to ease the game too much. And remove that booster or let it be exclusive for first find only. That's how I like it more :)

That combined and we are close to assasination 2.0!

Also:

mrJlDAf.png

It is for the first find only, though that's per boss. I might tone the boosts to 12-hours. Some of them are more rare than the others, with Node Resource and Credits being the more common ones. I'll fix it up either when I wake up or after work.

Also I'm not using the old forum skin.

Edited by Xiusa