Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Expand "ignore" Into Pvp

LX7_LORDXEN

I've been running into some toxic players and I have noticed that ignoring them doesn't work in PVP, I can still read what they say in squad chat in free for all annihilation, I haven't tested the team modes with friendly squad chat but I suspect that ignore doesn't work there either. 

The fact that, upon joining a game, you saw a certain someone and immediately said "great, I'm going to have to listen to you again," and then proceeded to do exactly the BS things he said you would do like kill stealing, running away, bragging, and using op gear, kinda proved his point. Maybe you should rethink exactly who was toxic in that situation.

As for the actual topic of this post, I agree. Strange that this is not already the case.

Wait...does the other team knows what your saying? "Tactical mode activated"

Or is it the people on your team?...or is it 8 player free for all?

I agree that we need this fixed, but we all know the truth. The laggier you are, the better you are in pvp....I think.

Edited by Magnulast

OK... Just to get this out of the way.

1. This is a kill confirmed game type, we were in a gun fight, near each other, you and he who shall not be named killed each other, no one was there to confirm the kills but me. You don't like it? Rally with others to change the game type into plain old deathmatch.

2, 3, and 4 Running Away? I am trying to evade death, trying to find health and get to a better position to fight. In case you haven't noticed, Gorgon Prime, Mk 1 Furis, Furis, Karak Wraith, Gorgon Wraith/Prisma are the in the meta and are the so called OP weapons "he" was talking about. All weapons that are difficult to avoid due to the fact that  you can "Spray and Pray"  and they tear though shields/health pretty quickly due to impact and puncture. I may have been using Karak Wraith and Mk1 furis, but he himself was using mk1 furis and prisma gorgon, and you were using the mk1 furis yourself. So to say that I am the one using OP gear as if nobody else is using it is hypocritical.

5. I have been dealing with "Him" for days now. He first went on saying everyone using Mk1 Furis is a scrub lord. I didn't even say anything to him previously.  Then I told him I could beat him without it, which I did granted I had a much lower score than usual. When It was 1 on 1, when I "Ran Away" he didn't bother to chase and kill me he just left. Couple future games I bumped into him but he kept quitting, then one game he stayed and when into a several paragraph long all caps rant mocking me, it even started to bug another player who stated he needed to calm down cause it is just a game, before he stated NO ITS NOT and rage quilted. Of course I'm trying to tick him off so he can rage quit again and leave me in peace. My problem is with him, not with you or anybody else.

If you are going to bring up that incident I felt I should make that clear. But I digress, the point remains, the sooner this is fixed, and the sooner everything is balanced, the less these incidents should arise.

Edited by Sol7kjr

The fact that, upon joining a game, you saw a certain someone and immediately said "great, I'm going to have to listen to you again," and then proceeded to do exactly the BS things he said you would do like kill stealing, running away, bragging, and using op gear, kinda proved his point. Maybe you should rethink exactly who was toxic in that situation.

This S#&$ is bugging me a lot. I've been  seeing clueless people running around with Cephalons wondering which way to go and when you give them directions they either dont listen to you or start insulting you. This is one of the reasons why i dont enjoy it when i have newbies in my game.

Karak Wraith

Not Karak but Karak Wraith? Interesting.

5. I have been dealing with "Him" for days now. He first went on saying everyone using Mk1 Furis is a scrub lord

You know what, im gonna agree with a toxic player for the first time in my life. That weapon is infuriatingly strong. Couple it with Mag and Karak aaand you are cosplaying Hitler but this belongs to another topic.

I don´t see how useing specific gear or playing a certain way could be considered toxic - this isn´t the old conclave there are no honour rules anyone has to abide (while I can easily see how constantly *@##$ing to someone about how they play could easily be considerd toxic). Maybe you meant something else but than the way you listed things don´t make a lot of sense.