Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mass Effect Surprise Coming This Saturday

TheErebus.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mass-effect-surprises-teased-for-upcoming-celebrat/1100-6431928/

So it seems that Bioware (I almost wrote down Bethesda). 

They have said to not expect any major news to Mass Effect: Andromeda but that there will be some surprises this coming saturday at "N7 Day". There will also be a stream of the dev team playing Mass Effect 3: Citadel which will also act as a charity stream for the video game charity "Extra Life"

Y'know, there's some people hoping it won't be Dragon Age: Inquisition with a Mass Effect skin.

And I'm just sitting here hoping they expand on everything DA:I did, because something like galaxy management, better combat and awesome squadmates would mesh amazingly with Mass Effect's tps gameplay.

Also hoping this ''surprise'' is actually them revealing that hey, biotic abilities are back, and we've gone back to how they were in ME2

And I'm just sitting here hoping they expand on everything DA:I did, because something like galaxy management, better combat and awesome squadmates would mesh amazingly with Mass Effect's tps gameplay.

So as long as it doesn't have that annoying "power" mechanic, then I'm fine.

I'm extremely skeptical... On one hand, I'm very excited to see a new Mass Effect...
On the other, I thought ME3 didn't do well on carrying the legacy that ME and ME2 made. So a new one will have to do something great to pick up the pieces.

And lastly, it always concerns me when companies plan on making games a trilogy, then go back on their word (I'm looking at you, Assassin's Creed.) Thankfully it is Bioware we're talking about, who (almost) always makes quality games, and I also love how they're going with a new character, and not trying to find some way to once again resurrect Shepherd. 

So I'll just save it till we get some more information.

Hope they give us something to really sink our teeth into and some fuel to start some speculating - don't have much so far.

I just want to know if we can play non-human.

I agree, this would strongly make the game more appealing to me if this was to happen.

Edited by (PS4)Abyss_Raider