Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Shimmering Light In The Dark Sector [Ooc, Disscusions, Recruitment currently closed]

Denny2669

Could i be a pain and ask for a list of the current warframes that are available, or rather, You said there's not going to be more than one, so.

I really like the idea, I'm just worried i'll write it up and its been taken, is all. :P

Volt, normal Valkyr, Chroma, normal Rhino, Banshee, Mesa, Ash and proto-Excalibur are already taken. Every other frame and skin are free for the taking, including Nemesis Nyx, Palatine Rhino, etc...

Well at the present time we have :

Excalibur (Hayden/Denny)

Volt (Me)

Banshee (Sereena/kyrozon)

Mesa (Tara/MetroFallout)

Ash (Ken/Achaix)

Rhino (Dmitri/Drakeardian)

Chroma (Shane/ShaneKahnnigan17)

Valkyr (Jean/404Cygni)

I think I didn't forgot anyone.

Well at the present time we have :

Excalibur (Hayden/Denny)

Volt (Me)

Banshee (Sereena/kyrozon)

Mesa (Tara/MetroFallout)

Ash (Ken/Achaix)

Rhino (Dmitri/Drakeardian)

Chroma (Shane/ShaneKahnnigan17)

Valkyr (Jean/404Cygni)

I think I didn't forgot anyone.

Don't forget the skins, there can be two rhinos if one of the is wearing the Palatine skin for example.

Don't forget the skins, there can be two rhinos if one of the is wearing the Palatine skin for example.

Although I do think one of each is better for the story because originality is key, but ur the boss, so...

Also, I think you should reply to the Ic thread.

Although I do think one of each is better for the story because originality is key, but ur the boss, so...

Also, I think you should reply to the Ic thread.

I know, but right now I'm using my phone and it will probably take a while until I get to my pc. It's been a busy week...

I dunno, I think it'd fit better if there was only one of each Warframe instead of having different RPers for every single AltSkin, Prime or Umbra... which reminds me of those absurd power levels.

Anyway, how on earth was Cyriann able to hear what Shane had said to Ken and Dimitri? Or was he only retorting to what Shane had said before?

I dunno, I think it'd fit better if there was only one of each Warframe instead of having different RPers for every single AltSkin, Prime or Umbra... which reminds me of those absurd power levels.

Anyway, how on earth was Cyriann able to hear what Shane had said to Ken and Dimitri? Or was he only retorting to what Shane had said before?

He retorted to him on what he said about jean probably. Or maybe he used space magic!

That's a response to what he said to me. And centered around how I feel he considers us.

By the way.

I have an idea that came to me a few days ago...

What about animals ? I mean that there must be some that either escaped or accepted the virus like us no ? They can't be all dead.

If there are still I have an idea that could make things interesting.

Edited by Cyriann

That's a response to what he said to me. And centered around how I feel he considers us.

By the way.

I have an idea that came to me a few days ago...

What about animals ? I mean that there must be some that either escaped or accepted the virus like us no ? They can't be all dead.

If there are still I have an idea that could make things interesting.

Kubrow and kavats inbound!

Edited by ShaneKahnnigan17

I know what you mean, but in my opinion alternate skins are like totaly diferent frames. Nemesis and normal Nyx have nothing in common here... and if somebody wants a plant frame, there's Orphid Saryn.

Also, no primes or umbras, cause that would suck.

I know what you mean, but in my opinion alternate skins are like totaly diferent frames. Nemesis and normal Nyx have nothing in common here... and if somebody wants a plant frame, there's Orphid Saryn.

Also, no primes or umbras, cause that would suck.

Chroma prime! Make it happen Denny! XD

Chroma prime! Make it happen Denny! XD

Not in a million years XD.

And you just had to throw kubrows into the mix, didn't you?

To explain, Yes, there are infected animals. Tara killed a dog earlier...

More that that you don't need to know, muhahahah!

Edited by Denny2669

Lol only Ryder can guard the church with her revolvers unloaded. If Shane wasn't sleeping... *face palm*

Also, Denny can you give me a % on how likely my katana would break? I plan on doing randomized rolls on success/fail actions in Shane's fights just to see what would happen. It's just for curiosity.

Edited by ShaneKahnnigan17

It's Tara/Mesa, the gunslinger, she can reload her guns faster than you can say "John Cena".

About the sword, it depends on what you're fighting, if it's a fleshy human or young infected, it's ok. But metal (like a gun or a shield) or a highly armored infected could break the sword with a 50% chance I'd say. Also, some enemies could even try to intentionally break the sword when I think about it...