Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screwed Up Despair Reload

Suidice

yeah! wooh! killed the Stalker, got Despair bp, awesome. use a small amount of my vast resource pool to manufacture them, super excited to play with them using Ash, the Glaive, and the Paris, y'know maybe some good stealth gameplay. havin fun doing Captain Vor, which is kinda my initial test for all weapons, but on my way to him, whilst using the Despair, i made the mistake of using the whole clip of ammo. this was a fatal mistake. i got stuck in an infinite reload animation, and it wasn't fixed until i purposely died. then, i tested to see if it would happen again, by using the whole clip. surely enough, stuck in the animation again. now i don't know if this has been fixed since the last hotfix, but if it hasn't pllleaaase attend to it, they're such a good secondary weapon, ruined by a small imperfection.

I've bought my Despair and i HAVE seen this, however it's intermittent for me and only happens rarely. I didn't notice if it only triggered from using a full clip, since it was in the middle of hectic combat, but i solved the issue once by swapping weapons, and once by using melee attacks. the reload worked fine after that.

it's a pretty annoying bug though

I have this bug with the Shurikans too. its definatley an annoying bug. tho it only happens when your latency is high. since this game is peer 2 peer thats like majority of the time. Please fix this for Despair and Shurikan.

yeah! wooh! killed the Stalker, got Despair bp, awesome. use a small amount of my vast resource pool to manufacture them, super excited to play with them using Ash, the Glaive, and the Paris, y'know maybe some good stealth gameplay. havin fun doing Captain Vor, which is kinda my initial test for all weapons, but on my way to him, whilst using the Despair, i made the mistake of using the whole clip of ammo. this was a fatal mistake. i got stuck in an infinite reload animation, and it wasn't fixed until i purposely died. then, i tested to see if it would happen again, by using the whole clip. surely enough, stuck in the animation again. now i don't know if this has been fixed since the last hotfix, but if it hasn't pllleaaase attend to it, they're such a good secondary weapon, ruined by a small imperfection.

yeah i can only solo, my laptop can't seem to handle online for some reason and has serious issues connecting to friends even

I have the same issue of reloads not wanting to work, However i've found that if you spam reload button or press reload when the meter is almost full it will occasionally break the bug for a bit it also bugs out for me with the normal Kunai (I dont have Despair yet)and Viper and I'm using the quickdraw mod to help make those bug out moments take less time

Edited by pokeyoface