The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2015 (2016?) Anniversary Date

SekaiNoOwari

Question

11 answers to this question

The PC anniversary isn't treated like console. Where as console has their own exclusive event (sorta) with their own color palette and sigil and stuff, PC doesn't get anything like that. Infact, PC shares it's anniversary with console because it's also the warframe anniversary. So if you were hoping for something only PC would get, don't jump the gun.

Just curious why does it still show some of the anniversary weapons in your mastery rank list when some players can't get those weapons or are they tradeable?

Untradeable, but if tradition stands, each anniversary will give out every previous anniversary weapon so they're still obtainable.

2015 gave Dex Dakra and Dex Furis to everyone. It gave an additional Dex Furis to players that already owned one.

2014 gave solely Dex Furis (it was the first after all).

38 minutes ago, (XB1)Fusion GRX said:

will consoles be getting this too? Is it pc only? I've been on warframe for almost 2 years and I've missed both events

Yes, consoles get the rewards of both the PC anniversary and their respective console's anniversary.

You have to sign in during the reward period though.

Edited by (PS4)gamerpie12

22 hours ago, (XB1)Fusion GRX said:

will consoles be getting this too? Is it pc only? I've been on warframe for almost 2 years and I've missed both events

We will get them, but this year we will get them sometime after the PC release.  Rebecca stated during the last DevStream (or was it prime time?) that the items aren't in our current build.