Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Add New Features To /unstuck - Camera Stuck Behind Head / No Hud Problems

(PSN)renosis

There are some features that should be added to the /unstuck. There has always been this problem where occasionally the camera getting stuck behind your head. I find this usually happens when you access menu or chat while playing in a small area (like a hallway) or too close to the wall. I assume the X, Y, Z 0 coordinates get reset somehow when you enter the menu sometimes. If the camera is close to your head, when this reset happens, you are stuck with this awful view, where you can't see anything but the back of your head. I think this might also occur when doing hacking or other diegetic menu activities.

If the camera problems can't be completely solved, you guys need to add a feature to the /unstuck command that resets the camera position. 

Also, sometimes, particularly when players drop during raid, the HUD breaks for all players. The HUD will either freeze completely or not appear at all. Turning the hud off and on in the options, doesn't fix it. Please fix this bug or add a feature to /unstuck that completely re-initializes the HUD.

TL;DR: Add a camera position reset to the /unstuck command that will fix the camera stuck behind Warframe's head problem. Also add a feature to /unstuck that re-initializes the HUD in the raid.

Edited by (PS4)renosis

The magical command you are looking for is /resetui

Ya, more commands could be useful. Doesn't necessarily need to be in /unstuck. Anyway, what I would prefer more is if they could nail these bugs down and fix them. But until that point, we need something to fix this. The other day I was playing that painfully long archwing defense on Neptune.... 20 waves, got camera stuck behind head at wave 9!

So very frustrating!