Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making The Best Of The Situation

KotoKuraken

So, of course the old builds for Saryn suck to suck.

I want to figure out modding that will make the best of....whatever she is now.

Obviously we need duration, but we also need range to spread anything as far as damage or support goes.

I'm thinking efficiency is also top priority, because as I've been told Saryn has to cast 2 or 3 of her abilities to make her ultimate do damage above the pathetic level.

The question is, what assortment of mods is needed to make the best of new flower power Saryn, and what strategies do we need to learn to play her?

I had an awkward moment with Sayrn and her skirt was raised so I didn't know what to do so I acted surprised and when she looked at me i counted the stars and then tell her all accounted for and then tell her to start a mission so I can think about what to do.

Am I making the best of the situation operator?

Why don't you just try a different warframe and move on, it is fun to get a change every once in a while.

I don't normally play Saryn. I main Frost, sometimes Ember. I just am curious if there's a new build for Saryn that could potentially be really fun with the new setup, because my research has come up blank.

I don't normally play Saryn. I main Frost, sometimes Ember. I just am curious if there's a new build for Saryn that could potentially be really fun with the new setup, because my research has come up blank.

I have a friend that rolled 130% across all of his power stats. He said he can improve it more but at the moment he's being laid back and playing Chatframe/Binding of Isaac Afterbirth

Considering Miasma's... synergy thing needing you to cast a lot of abilities, I recommend trying Rage+Regenerative Molt if you haven't already. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do with her after that... but I made some builds (without actually testing them) using varying amounts of Strength.. with Stretch, Streamline, and as much duration as I could fit on her after modding everything else.