Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe And Math: Settling This, Once And For All (Or At Least Have Some Numbers For Discussion)

Renegade343

Impressive, tenno.

However I have a couple observations

- If you are using these pictures to take measures, scale ("zoom level") is important; we are doing these measurements parting from the assumption that the scales in both pictures are equal, yet this may not be true. You mention a magnification correction, does this refers to the scale of both pictures?

- If both pictures have the same scale, visually comparing them, orphid seems to have a lower volume than vanilla. I used your own pics for comparison:

d042d89894e15f051d9bdd73af5da04b.png

While I can't tell if your math is right or wrong (and I'm assuming you aren't trolling) It would be much more precise applied to orthogonal projections with the same scale, i.e. If we could put the models in 3d modeling or viewing software then take the pictures.

Also, I vote up for the backside measure comparison, I'm really curious on that one since you can't even see there with orphid :(

Impressive, tenno.

However I have a couple observations

- If you are using these pictures to take measures, scale ("zoom level") is important; we are doing these measurements parting from the assumption that the scales in both pictures are equal, yet this may not be true. You mention a magnification correction, does this refers to the scale of both pictures?

- If both pictures have the same scale, visually comparing them, orphid seems to have a lower volume than vanilla. I used your own pics for comparison:

d042d89894e15f051d9bdd73af5da04b.png

While I can't tell if your math is right or wrong (and I'm assuming you aren't trolling) It would be much more precise applied to orthogonal projections with the same scale, i.e. If we could put the models in 3d modeling or viewing software then take the pictures.

Also, I vote up for the backside measure comparison, I'm really curious on that one since you can't even see there with orphid :(

To answer your question: 

1. I have checked for both these models, and the magnification level is very close to each other. 

2. You did something wrong with comparing the sizes. You are supposed to line up the back side of the two models. What you done would always make the original skin look like it has a larger breast size. 

And there is that little thing: 

The answer may be wrong, but I am very sure that my methods and logic are correct, for it applies the correct knowledge of perspectives and coordinate geometry. 

• 1 month later...

personally i dont care what size she is to me flat is justice, big is benevolent i like them both (we need more loli frames)but.... just because they are bigger doesnt mean there shape is better which seems to be the case and the overall feel of the newer skin. The older skin just seem plumper more natural they may be smaller but the new one is kinda like breast implants yeah there bigger but if you squeeze them something is just off. Big girl didnt need a boob job she just needed those curves to be proportionately done.... if they were the same size as they are in the new skin but still nice and plump we wouldnt be having this conversation.

• 1 month later...