Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Saw Spectre

TheErebus.

And it was a very meh movie. I didn't take any notes for it (I should've done it though) but overall I found it disinteresting aside from a few aspects of it. 

The opening theme intro is amazing. Hell, if I saw only that I'd be satisfied with the movie. 

The acting is pretty good (and holy hell Dave Bautista is awesome). 

I cant really say the action scenes were that interesting or intense, but they were ok.

It's also kinda brutal, I wont say why, but when you see it you'll understand.

So overall, I thought it was a meh movie. To me it didn't really seem that different from other action movies I've seen.

And it was a very meh movie. I didn't take any notes for it (I should've done it though) but overall I found it disinteresting aside from a few aspects of it. 

The opening theme intro is amazing. Hell, if I saw only that I'd be satisfied with the movie. 

The acting is pretty good (and holy hell Dave Bautista is awesome). 

I cant really say the action scenes were that interesting or intense, but they were ok.

It's also kinda brutal, I wont say why, but when you see it you'll understand.

So overall, I thought it was a meh movie. To me it didn't really seem that different from other action movies I've seen.

It's hard to make movies not hella cliche now that there's so many of them around.

Funnily enough, I saw it today too.

It's a Bond movie. What can you expect but cliche after cliche after every single trope on the proverbial market? They did poke fun at some of that, however, which made for some funny moments.

I saw it as a fun movie not meant to be taken too seriously. Heck, some of the serious scenes felt out of place altogether. Basically, it was more of a fun movie and less of a good movie. The witty one-liners might have been overused (seriously, like everyone had one every time), but I think that was to be expected.

The intro credits scene was wack, though. The quality of it was good and it was overall very well made, but the content made me snicker a little at points.

Overall: not bad. Could have been better, but it wasn't bad. It was also the first Bond movie I've seen on like ever, so hey.

Old James Bond: Fancy intro with interesting characters, "I have to save the world... but I haven't gotten laid yet....", gets laid, uses some sweet gadgets, big action scene, the end.

Current "James Bond": Confusing/boring intro, big boring OTT fistfight, lots of plot armour, no actual plot, the end.

Daniel Craig killed 007.

This perfectly sums up the last film:

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

Yup, it was definitly meh.

Spoilers ahead (sort of):

The opening scene was ridiculous. The helicopter pilot was the mvp, though - like, how the hell did that fight last so long? And the stunts being pulled? Are those even possible irl? I don't think so. But colour me impressed, he is a damn good pilot.

The song used in the title credits (after the opening scene) was weak. The singer sounded like he was whining.

Too many bullet-proof cars that shouldn't have been bullet-proof (some even decided to change to non-bulletproof cars halfway through scenes, if I recall correctly).

Mouse-ex-machina. The film wouldn't progress without it.

Discount Jaws appears twice, and then is never heard from again for some reason, after all the S#&$ he endured. Wasn't even confirmed dead, just dissapeared.

Main villain isn't complex at all. He's just jelous. That said, he's somehow the person behind everything that happened in the past 3 films, and the viewers just have to accept it, even though his schemes set in motion throughout the film are filled with flaws and stupid decisions.

The police and ambulances arrive damn quick tho.

Somehow, the Bond Girl manages to slip into a crime/accident-scene and is allowed to stay there, despite just being a civilian with no authority.